PDA

View Full Version : Get it ready for Lightning Fest!

L8 APEX
07-22-2003, 11:33 AM
If you want your truck to stand out at L Fest hurry up! I only have a handful of weekends to lower, chrome, powder coat, cover, stripe, chip, filter, exhaust, tint, alarm yo shizzle:tu: I am still waiting for an 03 to bring back down to Earth:hammer: So schedule your mods early so you can roll up in that mo fo big pimpin:cool: Don't be just another stock L in the crowd:nono:

I will even hook it up with a few specials:banana:
1" front springs 2" rear drop shackle kit $375 installed.
Chip and filter kit $480 installed.
PR Big Mouth exhaust system mild (tame) $300, wild (aggressive) $350. Exhaust systems are hand built for each truck, installed.
If you plan to participate in the track events braking is a must!
I will offer the EBC rotors and pads for $900 installed and bled with high temp fluid.

PR offers discounts for senior citizens and hot blonde chicks:tu:

Otherwise I will spend more time and money making the L race rady:nana2

dboat
07-22-2003, 02:18 PM
but am not going to Lfest.. may even finally be talked into the exhaust, but I want to hear one and ride in a truck with it first.. still need the jammer installed..
But will clearly step aside for any L brother that is going to Lfest.
Dana

dboat
07-22-2003, 02:34 PM
might need a second jammer unit for the new (at lest to me) car I just bought.. its our new "road" car... so we may two installs for you on that one.
Dana

tliss
07-22-2003, 02:39 PM
Dana,

You need a ride...I'll hook a brotha up. I've got a wild setup.

Tom

dboat
07-22-2003, 08:18 PM
Dana,

You need a ride...I'll hook a brotha up. I've got a wild setup.

Tom

is yours the loud or mild setup? no drone for me.. thats why I am still stock...
Dana
but I will take you up on your offer this Saturday at the dyno.. ok?:tu:

tliss
07-22-2003, 08:42 PM
is yours the loud or mild setup? no drone for me.. thats why I am still stock...
Dana
but I will take you up on your offer this Saturday at the dyno.. ok?:tu:

I've got the loud set up. You hardly know it's there while under normal conditions, but get on it and wake up the neighborhood!!!:burnout:

Tom

L8 APEX
07-22-2003, 10:58 PM
might need a second jammer unit for the new (at lest to me) car I just bought.. its our new "road" car... so we may two installs for you on that one.
Dana
I can do it this weekekend. Ya'll may have to plan another shopping trip so I have time to work my magic. I used mine this afternoon going down I-20 by Cooper driving into the sun I couldn't see the cop under the bridge. I was doing 85 plus and he lasered the piss out of me. I slowed down and drove on by:cool:

Crawford
07-23-2003, 12:03 AM
Terry,

I will help you remind everyone that if you are running a 12.99 or better AND/OR slicks you MUST HAVE a drive shaft loop to run at LFest. I know a lot of guys here dont have a DS loop that fall under this category. I would hate to see our group get slashed for not having to proper safety equipment!

L8 APEX
07-23-2003, 09:17 AM
Terry,

I will help you remind everyone that if you are running a 12.99 or better AND/OR slicks you MUST HAVE a drive shaft loop to run at LFest. I know a lot of guys here dont have a DS loop that fall under this category. I would hate to see our group get slashed for not having to proper safety equipment!
Good point!

dboat
07-23-2003, 09:45 AM
I'll call you on Friday when I get back in town. I now have another vehicle for road trips so I can leave the L for a few days if that is better for you.
ok?
Dana
I did want to dyno it on Saturday with the Microtuner program installed..

my2002lightning
07-27-2003, 12:14 PM
I'll call you on Friday when I get back in town. I now have another vehicle for road trips so I can leave the L for a few days if that is better for you.
ok?
Dana
I did want to dyno it on Saturday with the Microtuner program installed..

Terry,

I might have to give you a call when I get back from LV about a Big-Mouf exhaust (LOUD) and a 2" drop in the back.

Ronald

StormShadow
07-28-2003, 09:23 PM
Terry,

Do you have time to do my plugs?

L8 APEX
08-26-2003, 02:01 PM
Only 3 weekends left before L fest. I plan on taking the last weekend to shake down and set up the track whore.