PDA

View Full Version : Stock "L"?...Read this.........

02BOLT
07-21-2003, 12:25 AM
I just wanted to take this opportunity to post up a Thank You to Terry. I've had my Silver 02BOLT for going on a year and a half now, and in that time Terry has gone ABOVE AND BEYOND to help assist me in improving on the already impressive foundation SVT had provided me with from the factory. I was primarily concerned with straight line acceleration, and with the addition of several well thought out bolt-ons, the truck responded to the tune of 423 RWHP and 518 lb/ft RWTQ (Corrected)and a 12.37 @ 109.6 mph (w/ a 4#lower on pump gas) @ the Texas Motorplex in Ennis. Recently in an effort to create a more well rounded package he has aided me in the addition of Brembo F-50 brakes, HRE 645R series custom wheels, and QA1 12-way adj. shocks. Yes, I've spent a lot of "coin" on my truck, but it's an expensive hobby and I believe you get what you pay for, and were it not for Terry getting me the best price possible, there is no way I could have landed some of this hardware! He is METICULOUS in his methods and he is FAIR in his pricing, and you will NOT find a more knowledgeable "L" tuner anywhere in the METROPLEX!:bows I just wanted to set mine apart, yet keep her reliable and an absolute blast to drive. Terry has been infinitely helpful in enabling me to achieve this. The bottom line is one more A$$ KICKING "L" due to the efforts of Terry and PR:burnout:Thanks Again Terry!:tu:.............Rob

L8 APEX
07-21-2003, 12:43 AM
You been sniffing the Zaino again:d Go to bed:hammer: Thanks for the post and the support. It really makes me proud when a customer like you comes along and refuses to compramise on the quality of components that make his truck the best. Don't forget the Fluidyne heat exchanger that helped you run 12's Friday @ Ennis in 90 degree air when other L's were in the 13's. I am glad you liked the QA1's so much, it is hard to sell a $750 set of shocks UNTIL you drive on a set:tu: Good luck at Yellow Rose:beer:
Oh yeah, I drove the L 40 miles today:banana: I went by Jake's, Big B, and crew was still there. They said don't let you hear my truck or $$:eek2::D

Alpine
07-21-2003, 09:22 PM
I look at Rob's truck and it makes me wish I would have graduated college:(..........dammit to hell!:evil

lightning +college=money and lots of mods.:beer:
(p.s. TERRY, YOUR TRUCK SOUNDS FREAKIN AWESOME)