PDA

View Full Version : Event Coordinators

L8 APEX
07-15-2003, 01:40 AM
I say we have a poll:D to appoint some peeps to help organize upcoming events like Lightning Fest. I am simply to covered up to be effective. I think Tom Liss and Dana would be great guys for the job.:tu:

tliss
07-15-2003, 07:28 AM
I say we have a poll:D to appoint some peeps to help organize upcoming events like Lightning Fest. I am simply to covered up to be effective. I think Tom Liss and Dana would be great guys for the job.:tu:

How much does it pay?:d

Just kidding. Consider me in...

Tom

dboat
07-15-2003, 07:54 AM
but I am not going to Lightingfest, so I dont think I would be a good person for it.... and my tenure is likely to be short since it looks like all the job opportunities that I have seen and applied for are out of town.. but will be glad to help until I am gone..
Dana

98Cobra
07-15-2003, 08:05 AM
Wouldn't it be a good idea to nominate two people from opposite ends of the Metroplex? That way after these next 3 meetings they could provide knowledgeable feedback/suggestions about possible locales in their neighborhoods and points in between.

Just a suggestion...

L8 APEX
07-15-2003, 08:08 AM
Okay, how about Steve White. As you know the pay is all the *****ing and moaning you can stand.:banana:

99WhiteBeast
07-15-2003, 12:57 PM
I'll go for that. We need 20 people to go to L fest to represent the best L club:tu:

I have Nan over at NLOC sending me some more flyers so I can get the word out.

tliss
07-15-2003, 02:43 PM
I'll go for that. We need 20 people to go to L fest to represent the best L club:tu:

Party on, Steve! Let's coordinate some cool shiot!

Tom

L8 APEX
07-15-2003, 03:51 PM
Wouldn't it be a good idea to nominate two people from opposite ends of the Metroplex? That way after these next 3 meetings they could provide knowledgeable feedback/suggestions about possible locales in their neighborhoods and points in between.

Just a suggestion...
How's that we have South Arlington rep and McKinney:tu:

my2002lightning
07-15-2003, 08:29 PM
Steve/Tom,

We're TRYING to signup on nloc.net but are having an issue with registration. We'll get it figgered out ! :tu:

Also, we can help out as needed. Let us know.

Thanks,

Ronald

PS: I know 2 red '01/'02s in OK that might like to go. I just called Albert (aka A-Lightning) now and left vmail.

MrsMy2002Lightning
07-17-2003, 11:56 AM
Hey Tom and Steve, let me know if you need any help with anything.

Also, I think your idea was good Tom. Or, whoever it belonged to, hehe I think it was yours.

We should have everyone cruise up there together and have the guys in houston, fort worth, all the way up through some of them in Oklahoma all travel together.

We can put stuffed animals sticking out of the tailgates and just be flat out cool maaan.

teeeheee!

Sixpipes
07-17-2003, 12:14 PM

Steve,

I just received about 20 or so flyers from NLOC. I can make them available, but was going to hand them out at the next meeting. I can also scan and post if that will help. :cool:

tliss
07-17-2003, 12:54 PM
Steve,

I just received about 20 or so flyers from NLOC. I can make them available, but was going to hand them out at the next meeting. I can also scan and post if that will help. :cool:

Dennis, scan and post it up or give me a copy at the next meet...I'd like to get my hands on one to make copies of and start handing out as well. I see Lightnings every now and again and would like to recruit. The more the merrier!

Tom