PDA

View Full Version : Hooters Carshow

Christy
05-22-2002, 10:01 AM
********** BEER, CARS, GIRLS *******

Hooters in Frisco will be hosting a carshow June 30th.. We are still debating on times. If you are interested please post or email myself, Christy, kalii_13@hotmail.com I work in promotions with the Frisco Hooters.

The club with the most members automatically wins a patio party, which entitles the club unlimited wings, fries, and sodas.
1st place - patio party, VIP card, gift bag, trophy
2nd place - VIP card, gift bag, trophy
3rd place - VIP card or gift bag, and trophy

We will also have:
Loudest
Prettiest
Most mods
Possibly a burnout competition
and any other ones we can get suggestions for all winning prizes of either food or merchandise!!

Please RSVP if you are interested or if you have suggestions for the show..

Thanks - a - ton
Christy

BTW - alot of F-bodies are already gonna be there so you need to show up to REPRESENT!!

George G.
05-22-2002, 11:04 AM
What do y'all think?:tu: Is everyone booked that weekend?

98Cobra
05-22-2002, 11:19 AM
Hmm. It won't work, they don't have enough parking. If we pulled an average TALON Bonedaddy's showing to this place we'd fill half the lot as it is.

Also, lots of F-bodies means lots of 18 or 19 year olds with directionally challenged ballcaps. :vomit:

Thoughts, anyone? It could still be fun, I guess. We'd definately have the largest showing of Lightnings there. :p

blueoval01
05-22-2002, 11:27 AM
"19 year olds with directionally challenged ballcaps"

ROTFLMAO ......:d

tliss
05-22-2002, 12:21 PM
It would be fun, I think. We should fill up the lot and make all the f-body boyz park across the street....I'm game:d

Tom

Red2002
05-22-2002, 12:26 PM
I'm there. If we can swing the amount of trucks we had at the group photo, then we might have a shot.

I've been keeping up with the same thread on LS1.com and they can really get people out to meets.

Christy
05-22-2002, 12:33 PM
We will have the whole parking lot for the cars in the show. Customers that come in that are not showing will be parking elsewhere.

Silver_2000
05-22-2002, 12:49 PM
Christy
I am impressed that you took the time to find us and invite us....

Just curiuos how did you find our little forum ??

With enough support we could get a group like this ....
http://www.svtlightnings.com/talon/grouppicture/group%20picture450.jpg

We have met at Hooters in various parts of town for the past 2 years and have always had trouble finding parking...

Hopefully this one will be different..

Doug

Christy
05-22-2002, 01:14 PM
Jason Feuerberg with the Horsepower store saw my post on other online clubs and emailed me. You have him to thank!

If you can let me know for sure how many will attend we will section off the appropriate spaces specifically for your club to guarantee your spots...when it comes closer to show time.

George G.
05-22-2002, 05:04 PM
I may end up being a spectator since my truck isn't close to being a show stopper!

Moonshine
05-22-2002, 05:18 PM
I'm in. Come on, how can we turn down an invitation from the ladies at Hooters? Besides, I'm thinking we can run off the "directionally challenged ball cap" crowd.:cool:

Logan
05-22-2002, 06:03 PM
Count me in. Provided the kids haven't arrived, June 30th will be awfully close to D Day....

Silver_2000
05-22-2002, 06:20 PM
I will be happy to help promote this but I will likely be heading north in search of 11's by then....
;)
Doug

T Hogg
05-22-2002, 10:23 PM
Hey Doug,

When you plan on heading North in search of 11s, let me know so I can bring the trailer JUST IN CASE.:D

I'm game.

MadMax
05-24-2002, 12:53 AM
Originally posted by 98Cobra
Hmm. It won't work, they don't have enough parking. If we pulled an average TALON Bonedaddy's showing to this place we'd fill half the lot as it is.

Also, lots of F-bodies means lots of 18 or 19 year olds with directionally challenged ballcaps. :vomit:

Thoughts, anyone? It could still be fun, I guess. We'd definately have the largest showing of Lightnings there.

ROTFLMAO...big time....Directionally challenged ballcaps :eek:
I will say..that is some funny ****! :tongue:

why not? :D i have plenty of time on my hands :rolleyes:

Badcarma
05-25-2002, 04:53 AM
Hmmmmmmm...I like the color orange...short shorts..fast trucks...wings...I'm game!:banana:

Razor
05-30-2002, 12:33 AM
So when is this BIG Showoff Event? If it falls on the weekend..I wshould be able to show!

Krzcwby
05-30-2002, 05:05 PM
I'm in. How much to enter? Are we all gonna meet up there? or cruise there together? What time?:banana:

AggieSVT
05-31-2002, 08:33 AM
I would try to make it. It sounds like fun. The Hooters in Frisco has been really fun everytime I have been there.

Sixpipes
06-18-2002, 09:09 PM
Hey, is there any updated information on this? :cool:

MadMax
06-18-2002, 09:21 PM
"by your command....." :D

Hooters Carshow June 30th
*********It is official June 30th from 11-3**********

Hooters in Frisco
4224 Preston Rd.
Frisco, TX 75035
972-720-WING

Everyone is welcome, the parking lot will be saved for anyone showing their car, guest or regular customers will have other parking arrangements available. There is no cost to enter. We will have 3 trophies to give away and many other prizes and awards.

Hope to see everyone there!!

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at:
kalii_13@hotmail.com

Sixpipes
06-19-2002, 08:42 AM
So this is like Sunday lunch? :confused:

MadMax
06-19-2002, 12:17 PM
ATTN: "Do Not Forget to bring your directionally challenged ballcaps" just in case... :eek:

Breakfast/Church....Hooters=Redemption or something :tongue:

It could turn into some type of experiment...Clash of the Lightning....

:hammer:

Where is Dougy on this one? :banana:

Make sure to pack a motorcycle in tne bed....just in case Logan shows up :crying: j/k