PDA

View Full Version : Anyone going to Ennis this Friday?

T Hogg
06-25-2003, 09:41 PM
Just checking with you guys, to see who is planning on going to Ennis Friday (USN). I have some testing to do. I'm hopeing to drive to and FROM the track this time.;)

Hope to see you guys, it's been awhile.

tliss
06-26-2003, 07:19 AM
I may go, but I can't stand Ultimate Street Night. Too many ricer punks, and I'm not too fond of the "stage and green" start. I may be there as a spectator as opposed to a racer. Even the spectator thing may be a little frustrating, with the drone of all the fart pipes, loud paintjobs and 18 second passes :vomit:

When was the last time you went to the track and DIDN'T break a U-joint? Godspeed.....:d

Tom

cpeapea
06-26-2003, 07:47 AM
MIGHT be going, depends on my schedule

T Hogg
06-26-2003, 09:42 PM
Hopefully this time I can make it down the track without breaking somthing. I like Ultimate Street Night b/c it is the only night I can make a 11sec. pass (hopefully a 10sec pass) and tell the ticket lady "my roll bar is under my Headliner":d.. and keep raceing.:roll

my2002lightning
06-26-2003, 11:06 PM
Hmm... we aren't doing anything tomorrow night.

Let's "stage" tomorrow afternoon/evening, eat somewhere and cruise on down.

Let's roll!:burnout:

Ronald

tliss
06-27-2003, 07:03 AM
I'll probably go for the entertainment factor. Ronald, I sent you an e-mail with my contact phone #s. Give me a buzz later and we'll meet up.

Terry, we'll see you down there. About what time are you planning on being there?

Tom

my2002lightning
06-27-2003, 05:02 PM
Well,

Me, Tom and Terry are going to Ennis this evening. Hooter's in Plano before.

Elaine and I are on our way.

Any others? C'mon !:burnout:

Ronald

wesman
06-27-2003, 08:03 PM
Well,

Me, Tom and Terry are going to Ennis this evening. Hooter's in Plano before.

Elaine and I are on our way.

Any others? C'mon !:burnout:

Ronald

I'm heading out there with some "ricer" friends with the 350....the wife is driving the L out there, the new tranny is in and it's a different truck now......weird having all the gears you're supposed to :burnout:

--wes