PDA

View Full Version : Nitrous system

microsuck
06-25-2003, 07:21 PM
The only reason why I am selling my nitrous system is because I need money NOW. (I forgot to pay my rent,and its due). I have my NOS brand nitrous system adjustable kit #05115 for sale. It is a dry kit but I used it as a wet kit. You can do either. If you want to run it wet you just dont hook the kit into the fuel regulator and run your own fuel system (included) So I will be including the fuel solenoid, fuel lines, fogger nozzle (and dry nozzle), PSP billet sprayer plate as well. I will also include all the jets to run anywhere from a 25 shot to a 175 shot. The kit msrp is $650, the fuel parts I got for about $100, and the psp plate was $80, I will throw in a auto bottle warmer and "on bottle" pressure gauge for free. You will need to buy nothing to run this kit(well maybe a little n20), and it came of a lightning so everything basically just bolts on. Total cost would be about $900. Someone can have it for $350 cash if they buy it within the next day or so.
Andrew

tliss
06-25-2003, 08:23 PM
I'm tempted.........:hammer:

Lemme think on it and I'll let you know.

Tom

RCrown2
06-25-2003, 11:35 PM
Andrew, what the hell man, you should of told me you were selling the system. I would buy it off of you if it is still for sale. jeez man, keep me updated on that stuff.:hammer: oh, well, call me when you get this.

R.C.