PDA

View Full Version : Picture Posting

jcblack
06-23-2003, 11:47 PM
doug, i cant post any pictures because it says that i have posted too many. When it re-directs me to the page where my old attachments are, it wont let me in. Help please? Thanks, Jacob

L8 APEX
06-24-2003, 12:02 AM
Might have to be a supporting member:D

Silver_2000
06-24-2003, 07:36 AM
I placed a limit on the total number of attachments that can be added to the forum - That limit as Terry mentioned varies by group. If you are not registered you cant post and cat add an attachement. Registered users cant add as many as Supporting Members or Moderators

I just checked the current limit is set at 3mb - that is a LOT of attachements

Doug

jcblack
06-24-2003, 08:17 PM
I placed a limit on the total number of attachments that can be added to the forum - That limit as Terry mentioned varies by group. If you are not registered you cant post and cat add an attachement. Registered users cant add as many as Supporting Members or Moderators

I just checked the current limit is set at 3mb - that is a LOT of attachements

Doug

how do i kill all of the other attachments

Silver_2000
06-24-2003, 08:23 PM
Try attaching the pic again

I redid my math on the settings

Doug

jcblack
07-20-2003, 09:50 PM
Try attaching the pic again

I redid my math on the settings

Doug

Tried sending the pictures again and it still wont work. Can you delete all of my other pictures so that i can post new ones.

Alpine
07-20-2003, 09:54 PM
I have no attachment, never posted a picture and it wont let me post a picture. :rolleyes:

Silver_2000
07-21-2003, 03:46 PM
There are limits both on the size of the attachemnt you can post and the number of attachments you can post. I have made changes to the forum software to "incent" people who usethe software to "Join" Talon by supporting the site... If read the support TALON announcement - follow the link and send the $10 your attachment issues will disapear-

Doug

99WhiteBeast
08-09-2003, 05:20 PM
Doug,
I'm a supporting member but unable to post new pics as well. Am I doing something wrong or do I need to remove some pics from gallery to post more:confused:

Silver_2000
08-09-2003, 06:19 PM
Doug,
I'm a supporting member but unable to post new pics as well. Am I doing something wrong or do I need to remove some pics from gallery to post more:confused:
Guys

I need details . What happens ? Are you attaching to the forum or uploading to the gallery?

IS there an error message ? If so what is it ?

If you want send me your user name and pass in PM and Ill test it myself..

Im here to help BUT I need details.

Doug

99WhiteBeast
08-09-2003, 07:11 PM
I can get to my gallery to view but the "upload" button is greyed out.
If I try to login to the gallery I get an invalid username and password error.

I'm using the same user/pw as the one I use for the site.

User and pw sent in PM

Silver_2000
08-09-2003, 08:09 PM
I can get to my gallery to view but the "upload" button is greyed out.
If I try to login to the gallery I get an invalid username and password error.

I'm using the same user/pw as the one I use for the site.

User and pw sent in PM

If ANYONE else is having trouble logging in to the photo gallery let me know.
Send me your user and password - I'll test it. 99's account looked right but wouldnt work till I edited the name and reset the password manually

Doug