PDA

View Full Version : Intake spacer

dboat
06-19-2003, 09:48 AM
Terry,
here is a link to a 4 page post over on F150online. I would like to get your thoughts on this item. Any benefit to a virtually stock truck like mine?

http://www.f150online.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=119834&perpage=15&pagenumber=1

also, I was thinking of acid dipping my stock exhaust tips and having them professionally polished, then raising them for a better fit (no more of the hangy downy thing going on).. I know you want to sell the other system, but I drive my truck daily and on road trips and like the fact that the stock system doesnt drone or interfere in the cab.. any suggestions on who would do this? are you a possible source?

Thanks
Dana

L8 APEX
06-19-2003, 03:30 PM
No rigging of stock tips allowed:hammer: I guarantee you 0% drone and satisfaction with my system:tu: As for the intake spacer I won't stock them. I think any gains would be minimal..

tliss
06-19-2003, 04:43 PM
I've got the wild set up, and drone is minimal. You only really hear it when you press the gas pedal way down!

Tom

dboat
06-21-2003, 12:15 PM
No rigging of stock tips allowed:hammer: I guarantee you 0% drone and satisfaction with my system:tu: \

or my money back including the cost of the install?
:cool:

L8 APEX
06-21-2003, 05:09 PM
Just do it:D Trust your tuner:twitch: