PDA

View Full Version : Anyone notice I organized the smilies

Silver_2000
06-18-2003, 03:02 PM
So they display in order by type/color :d

Another smilie realted change is that the smile now inserts where the cursor is rather than at the end of the text like the old version :banana:

Logan
06-18-2003, 03:41 PM
Notice what? What's a smily?

Moonshine
06-18-2003, 03:51 PM
Another smilie realted change is that the smile now inserts where the cursor is rather than at the end of the text like the old version :banana:

Now that is cool. :bows

dboat
06-18-2003, 04:04 PM

Noticed they were in a different order, but didnt notice what kind of order.. BUT, I did notice the posting issue and was much happier since I end up cutting and pasting almost every time I use a smilie...

now, not to seem greedy, but what about adding a few? I know you modded them not too long ago for a much improved selection.. do you think we could enlarge the selection?

Dana:twitch:

Wht95Lightning
06-18-2003, 05:10 PM
I also noticed that my checkered flag nanner has made it over to the NLOC board as a standard item. :nana2

My contribution to the world. :d

Silver_2000
06-18-2003, 05:13 PM
Noticed they were in a different order, but didnt notice what kind of order.. BUT, I did notice the posting issue and was much happier since I end up cutting and pasting almost every time I use a smilie...

now, not to seem greedy, but what about adding a few? I know you modded them not too long ago for a much improved selection.. do you think we could enlarge the selection?

Dana:twitch: I really dont want to crap up the forum with TONS more.

BUT a few quality ones could be added. The idea is for the image to protray a feeling or statement. Post your suggestions here

blueoval01
06-18-2003, 05:23 PM

Another smilie realted change is that the smile now inserts where the cursor is rather than at the end of the text like the old version :banana:Yep, I like the fact that you can see the smilie (before saving).

Also Doug, I like the Hybrid and Threaded views. Are there supposed to be little icons at each branch? Only red x's right now.

WOW, you can see how many are viewing each forum, too.
Cool Stuff :tu:

Silver_2000
06-18-2003, 05:29 PM
Yep, I like the fact that you can see the smilie (before saving).

Also Doug, I like the Hybrid and Threaded views. Are there supposed to be little icons at each branch? Only red x's right now.

WOW, you can see how many are viewing each forum, too.
Cool Stuff :tu:
Yep the images was broke. Fixed it.. Ther will continue to be minor issues like that till the software gets more mature...

The anouncements is broke also - It doesnt do HTML - so my announcments look like crap. That is fixed in beta 4

There are literally TONS of cool new features to this version.

Keep the feedback coming

Doug

microsuck
06-19-2003, 04:14 PM
The "insert" feature of the smiley is way better!