PDA

View Full Version : Circuit City tonight?

my2002lightning
06-16-2003, 09:48 AM
Anyone going to Circuit City tonight?

I might go since I'm going to be on that side of town this evening.

If there are others interested, maybe Hooter's next door before?

Ronald

microsuck
06-16-2003, 12:03 PM
the L is dirty, but I might take the turbo 929..........................
Andrew

andy_cain
06-16-2003, 01:23 PM
NOT "IF" it is raining:o

diablolightning
06-16-2003, 02:10 PM
I'll be there:)

cpeapea
06-16-2003, 04:55 PM
ill be there, but probably not in my truck

Tony2000
06-16-2003, 05:37 PM
is it the one in Irving?????

diablolightning
06-16-2003, 05:45 PM
is it the one in Irving?????

no it's in plano off of 75 and Parker rd
I'm also in for HOO HOOs so who ever plans on going post up or gimme a call at 469-222-8001 Miguel. so we can see what time to MEET.:tu:

I don't wanna get there and stay waiting like I did a few weeks ago whe everyone said i'm in but noone came.:hammer:

Good idea Ronald

diablolightning
06-16-2003, 05:47 PM
Circuit city at 75 and Parker rd

HOo Hoos 75 and PLano pkwy

Tony2000
06-16-2003, 05:50 PM
what time is it over
what time does the fun start

diablolightning
06-16-2003, 06:13 PM
what time is it over
what time does the fun start
People start getting to Circuit c about 9:30 but I like to get there @10:30 or so. There is atleast one major car leave a night :burnout::twitch: then they come back. weather is kinda rough so maybe no special leaves but cool place to hang out I guess:d

my2002lightning
06-16-2003, 08:19 PM
"The Warden" and I will be there...:d

Am I going to be the only L there?!? You girls help me represent !

Andrew, do you have to do your nails too to cruise out in the L ? :hammer::d

Ronald

:burnout:

andy_cain
06-16-2003, 08:35 PM
I will be drunk by 9:30 PM:beer:

Alcohol + Rain + 486 RWHP/621 TQ = :nono::nono::nono:

Also entertaining "new" "lady" in Hot tub from 8:30 PM till :confused: she is L8 already:throw:

my2002lightning
06-16-2003, 08:40 PM
Andy,

No rain over here off of Legacy/Preston!:hammer:

Bring her, too! Those hot-tubs will only shrivel your "junk" anyway and reduce your "count"! :d:nana2

Besides, Hooter's is next door for a barley-pop or 3...:beer:

Ronald

cpeapea
06-17-2003, 12:09 AM
the circuit city meet did not turn out good for me...ick

my2002lightning
06-17-2003, 05:45 PM
Gaven,

How's that? Did you kick HIS @ss ?:hammer:

Sorry to hear about the gf...:throw:

Ronald

cpeapea
06-17-2003, 06:56 PM
its was a really crappy day. well gf are like dart buses...one comes along every 10 min. i just hurts to be lied too:hammer:

yea they wouldnt let me fight there, lucky my friends was there holding me back, because i was swinging. but i swear he'll get his....:evil

andy_cain
06-17-2003, 07:41 PM
its was a really crappy day. well gf are like dart buses...one comes along every 10 min. i just hurts to be lied too:hammer:

yea they wouldnt let me fight there, lucky my friends was there holding me back, because i was swinging. but i swear he'll get his....:evil

Don't be a playa hate'r:hammer:
Chances are, you would have taken her from someone else if ya had to:evil

If it really is that simple for you to get a GF, like you said, just wait on the next bus:D

microsuck
06-17-2003, 08:00 PM
Or you can just be like me and get a bus pass. Ride all different busses all damn day:banana:
Andrew

my2002lightning
06-17-2003, 09:41 PM
Andrew,

Where do they sell those bus passes? :cool:

Ooops! Did I type that ?!? :d

Ronald

L8 APEX
06-17-2003, 09:50 PM
Ronald, Just make sure you don't get on the bus to Oak Lawn with Andrew:roll
Sorry to hear about yo biach probs Gaven, son't hate the other player hate the game. You were shacking up right? You'll have to fill me in to the happs over a beer:beer: What I hate about finding out the bich been creepin' is the thought that you have been (second mouth) kissing another man's junk and not known it:hammer: Time to smack the bich up:evil

microsuck
06-18-2003, 12:54 AM
it hurt my face to read that.....

tliss
06-18-2003, 07:04 AM
Gaven,

Sorry to hear about the GF issues. Dating really blows, but it's best that stupid sh!t like that gets aired before the relationship gets too far along. If she wasn't interested in being faithful it wasn't meant to be. I would look at this as an opportunity...nay, an invitation to bang every poo-nanny and poon-tang that has two legs! This is a war...and we all must fight on the front lines, stabbing them one at a time, or several at once!

Who's with me???

Time for a dancin' nanner or two :banana::banana:!

Tom

microsuck
06-18-2003, 07:27 AM
I will join your cause yee soldier for right!!!:bows
:banana:Andrew

cpeapea
06-18-2003, 07:56 AM
ill take you up on that beer terry lol. and i dont think you could have said it better.

what makes it so hard is that is was a 3 years relationship. and the guy that i was throwing swings at just walked off. he wouldnt even stand up to me. also to even add more crap, he was an aquaintance of me and friend to many of my friends.

and also i found out a bunch of disturbing stuff yesterday as well. man i hate her...ugh

Shiner1
06-18-2003, 09:58 AM
Maybe you ought be swinging at her instead. Beter to lay the smack down on one gf than a couple of guys...

microsuck
06-18-2003, 10:41 AM
and also i found out a bunch of disturbing stuff yesterday as well. man i hate her...ugh
DONT SWEAT IT GAV,
I had a bunch of parts come in today and I can come over and mod tonight or tommorow. Mod partys always make us feel better.
Andrew

diablolightning
06-18-2003, 02:12 PM
DONT SWEAT IT GAV,
I had a bunch of parts come in today and I can come over and mod tonight or tommorow. Mod partys always make us feel better.
Andrew

What did you get:)

microsuck
06-18-2003, 02:19 PM
e-fan and waterpump for $280
Accufab TB for $300

cpeapea
06-18-2003, 03:25 PM
i like doing car work. tomorrow is cool, just as long as its after 4, thats when i get off tomorrow

as much as i would love to lay da smack down on her, i couldnt, i dont like to hurt girls, even though she was well deserving of it. even though its over and all the crap ive been through, i still care for her and wouldnt want to hurt her. although she owes me money, and im gonna get it back...

dboat
06-18-2003, 04:05 PM
although she owes me money, and im gonna get it back...

Good Luck

Shiner1
06-18-2003, 04:08 PM
i like doing car work. tomorrow is cool, just as long as its after 4, thats when i get off tomorrow

as much as i would love to lay da smack down on her, i couldnt, i dont like to hurt girls, even though she was well deserving of it. even though its over and all the crap ive been through, i still care for her and wouldnt want to hurt her. although she owes me money, and im gonna get it back...
I don't care what anybody says about you PP, You are a stand up guy...

L8 APEX
06-18-2003, 04:11 PM
The best way to get over a girl is to find another. Stay busy doing your thing, time heals "most" wounds...

diablolightning
06-19-2003, 12:22 AM
Gav I don't relly know you but is your x girl the hispanic chick? well you shouldn't sweat it because girls come and go. They will hurt you but they will feel some pain also. Ok maybe not but think about the future.... you know some better girl with 5 kids:eek2: jk. just think of you spending less money;) maybe not:beer:. You'll survive

cpeapea
06-19-2003, 01:59 AM
i appreciate all yalls support. terry you are very right, time does help, ive gotten to the point of almost getting over her, its kinda fun being single and being able to look around. yea my x is the hispanic girl. and i am getting my money back because i have a legal loophole to get it back. certified mail is going to her monday

L8 APEX
06-19-2003, 07:52 AM
Be smart enough not to go back as well. Just think of it as you getting the best part of the relationship process. A hot chick to live and play with, then she left. That saved you from kids, no more sex, getting married, her getting fat, then her mother coming to live with you, etc.. Believe me you got the best out of this relationship:tu:

cpeapea
06-19-2003, 08:24 AM
haha i never thought of it that way. but in all honesty i probably would have married her, eh no biggie. funny thing is we had kinda went through this before, and yet i was stupid enough to take her back, i should have learned my lesson the first time.

oh yea btw terry, im always out in dville a lot, i told nate that i would drop off that water pump to you, but im not sure where you are

L8 APEX
06-19-2003, 08:38 AM
haha i never thought of it that way. but in all honesty i probably would have married her, eh no biggie. funny thing is we had kinda went through this before, and yet i was stupid enough to take her back, i should have learned my lesson the first time.

oh yea btw terry, im always out in dville a lot, i told nate that i would drop off that water pump to you, but im not sure where you are
I still have to clean up his filter kit. Did he give you the 100 bucks as well?
PR relationship counseling around the corner:D

dboat
06-19-2003, 08:50 AM

AHHHH yes, I can see it now,,, a new forum...

ADVICE FOR THE LOVELORN BY L8APEX... :roll

tliss
06-19-2003, 09:56 AM

Oh christ...we're all going to be getting divorced soon, then. Oh well.

Tom

diablolightning
06-19-2003, 01:58 PM
are you having trouble and having problems with that special woman or man (who knows) than please PM Terry. If you have problems he can help.
can't you just see the commercials on some of those talk shows

:roll
miguel

tliss
06-19-2003, 04:39 PM
I think I saw a book at Borders the other day:

"Dump the Biatch!!! Yo Woman Start Trippin, Kick Her Ho Ass to the Curb" by Terry C.
ISBN: 12453-4555-9798
Could it be the same Terry? Hmmmmmmm:roll

Tom

cpeapea
06-19-2003, 05:33 PM
haha :d

im starting to feel alot better about all this stuff. but craps gonna hit the fan when she gets the letter from my lawyer wanting my money back lol. yea common law married my ass...does that mean im divorced now?

Silver_2000
06-19-2003, 06:38 PM
Guys

While you are talking about lawyers and all - Remember this is a public forum AND she knows where it is...

Doug

cpeapea
06-19-2003, 10:50 PM
very true doug, thank you for reminding me, i forget that sometimes.

ill think ill be visiting www.terrys*****smakingservices.com (http://www.terrys*****smakingservices.com)
jk :evil

microsuck
06-19-2003, 10:56 PM
Sounds like she has or used a lot of your change. Unless it is in cash form and even then it is probably gone.
Gav, dont complain. You know it was way worse with me and jamie. $5k in 3 months.:hammer:
Andrew

L8 APEX
06-19-2003, 11:06 PM
I think Wanye said it best, after a fishbowl maragarita of course:D He said this about paying prostitutes. "You aren't paying them for sex, you are paying them to leave afterwards":bows:roll

my2002lightning
06-19-2003, 11:09 PM
Andrew/Gaven,

I spent 8 YEARS w/Jennifer and who knows how much $$$ if that'll put things into perspective ...

Live and learn...

WUVV you Elaine! XOXOX

Ronald

diablolightning
06-20-2003, 03:03 AM
andrew is jamie your truck jk:roll
thats too much money:hammer:

microsuck
06-20-2003, 07:22 AM
andrew is jamie your truck jk:roll
thats too much money:hammer:
this is her http://www.talonclub.com/4images/details.php?image_id=2164
She had ways of convincing me it was "worth it"
Andrew

cpeapea
06-20-2003, 07:26 AM
hehe got to love the description, gold diggin biatch

tliss
06-20-2003, 07:28 AM
"You aren't paying them for sex, you are paying them to leave afterwards":bows:roll

My philosophy about "gettin' yours" is take care of business by an open window, and as your finishing the job, grab her by the ankles and toss her out the window! No awkward talking afterward, opening your wallet, eye contact, nothing!

Tom

diablolightning
06-20-2003, 04:03 PM
My philosophy about "gettin' yours" is take care of business by an open window, and as your finishing the job, grab her by the ankles and toss her out the window! No awkward talking afterward, opening your wallet, eye contact, nothing!

Tom

lol:roll

my2002lightning
06-20-2003, 08:13 PM
Andrew,

I've been with/dated some hot b#tches/wackos back in my day too!

It's all good...

Ronald

dboat
06-20-2003, 08:25 PM
Andrew,

I've been with/dated some hot b#tches/wackos back in my day too!

It's all good...

Ronald

yeah yeah sure sure:evil

can somebody please let this thread die now?

my2002lightning
06-20-2003, 10:44 PM
Dana,

But! I haven't told my "Genesis" story yet!

Let's just say... July 4, 2001 is a day I'll never forget!:d

"Full-Meal-Deal, Baby" !

Ronald

:nana2

Natetrun
06-21-2003, 02:36 AM
By the way things look, I might be joining the club. :confused: <----- thats the face i always have after she tells me " I don't know whats the matter, I fell out of love, I'm confused, I need to know who I am, I don't know if I want to be with you"

WTF! IS UP WITH ALL THAT ****!~? how do you not know who you want to be with. Hopefully it's just depression and I can help her through it. She hates living here and she has no friends...soo...i dunno :confused:

And yeah, we had another discussion after we left your house Gaven when we got home. WTF!! i hate you women! engaged for 2 years btw.
:( :crying:

andy_cain
06-21-2003, 01:11 PM
I think Wanye said it best, after a fishbowl maragarita of course:D He said this about paying prostitutes. "You aren't paying them for sex, you are paying them to leave afterwards":bows:roll
Look at it this way....two moths ago my life was nothing more than fighting, whining and spending countless dollars on finger nail paintings, school trips for her kid, all the other "keep me happy" bills.:bs

Two months later, I get more sex, bought a Porsche (cash) and can do what ever I want...with no one bit**ing:bows

Think of it like this, if it didn't have da "poonanny", we would all, be hunting them like L8 does Prarie Dogs:beer:

Moral of the story....deal with the "hickey" and move on...there is a reason your Lightnings has a small rear view mirror and a LARGE front windshield.....you can't move forward looking in the rear view mirror:hammer:

Natetrun
06-21-2003, 02:47 PM
Nate, sorry to hear about your troubles, and i hope everything works out. i hope she realizes what she will be missing, you are a very nice guy and i think you deserve someone who will treat you well. just make sure whatever happens that in the end you come out happy.

now, time for this thread to die. heh :tongue: maybe we should rename the thread to women troubles. or maybe just close it.

oops look like i posted under nates name, never leave yourself logged in on someone elses computer. haha

cpeapea
06-21-2003, 02:52 PM
i should have checked the login first.

oh yea, the guy with my x-gf pissed on my truck...is that worth an ass beating or what.

L8 APEX
06-21-2003, 04:54 PM
Did Nathan spend the night:roll
Not sure who is getting the better end of the deal in Nathan's relationship:eek2: Why is the phantom pisser still pissing unassisted:hammer:

my2002lightning
06-21-2003, 05:51 PM
Gavin,

The guy ACTUALLY pi$$ed on your truck ?!?:flaming:

If so, you need to "seal the deal" w/this indiv.

The woman is one thing...but the TRUCK is ANOTHER!

Just my $.02 ...

Ronald

microsuck
06-21-2003, 06:54 PM
Calm down yall. Gav and I are currently plotting. I have a bad habit of reaping vengance 100x greater magnitude than the original offence. He will be dealt with in my own little ways:nono:
Andrew

tliss
06-21-2003, 09:31 PM
I would cool out on the "planning," especially on a public forum. What you are providing is proof of intent.

Look at it this way, Gavin, you have the chance to be the adult here and leave it be. Let the chick go...leave the situation be. Is "getting even" worth getting thrown in jail and ruining the rest of your life? You're a young guy with a long life ahead of...don't screw that up.

Tom

dboat
06-22-2003, 05:28 PM
Subject: Cake

A dietitian was once addressing a large audience in Chicago.

"The material we put into our stomachs is enough to have killed most of us
sitting here, Red meat is awful. Soft drinks erode your stomach lining. Chinese food is
loaded with MSG. Bacteria on vegetables can be disastrous, and none of us
realizes the long-term harm caused by the germs in our drinking water.

But there is one thing that is the most dangerous of all and we all
have, or will, eat it. Can anyone here tell me what food it is that
causes the most grief and suffering for years after eating it?"

A 75-year-old man in the front row stood up and said, "Wedding Cake." :roll:evil

tliss
06-22-2003, 05:31 PM
Dana,

That is hilarious! :roll I gotta tell you, I would have a lot less stress in my life if I was minus one pair of shackles around my nuts!

Tom

dboat
06-22-2003, 05:38 PM
Dana,

That is hilarious! :roll I gotta tell you, I would have a lot less stress in my life if I was minus one pair of shackles around my nuts!

Tom

Take from and old guy like me, one of the most expensive things you can ever do is get a divorce... so keep them to a minimum, say 2 or 3.. believe me, I speak from experience and so do my peers.. :flaming::evil

L8 APEX
06-22-2003, 06:13 PM
Just get them early before kids or assets grow.

dboat
06-22-2003, 06:53 PM

prenuptial agreement!!!!

andy_cain
06-22-2003, 09:05 PM

Better off to GET Rid of them, before "Asses/assets grow and before there is any proof that you have perverbally, "Screwed the Pooch" so to say:roll

Marriage is the toughest job you ever except...the pay sux, and your "bennifits" keep getting cut...and if you DO get a "Raise", consider yourself lucky...but you will pay for it on the back end by working longer hours, and the working enviroment doesn't usually improve without occasional "cleaning service" (councelling) and most of the time OSHA would condem the place anyways...:roll

blueoval01
06-22-2003, 09:57 PM
Better off to GET Rid of them, before "Asses/assets grow and before there is any proof that you have perverbally, "Screwed the Pooch" so to say:roll

Marriage is the toughest job you ever except...the pay sux, and your "bennifits" keep getting cut...and if you DO get a "Raise", consider yourself lucky...but you will pay for it on the back end by working longer hours, and the working enviroment doesn't usually improve without occasional "cleaning service" (councelling) and most of the time OSHA would condem the place anyways...:roll
So,you just got rid of one. :hammer:
What's your secret?

andy_cain
06-22-2003, 10:26 PM
What's your secret?No real secret....told her she could keep anything she could pay for:D and I meant it...just got tired of the daily grind and all of her "Kid/grandkid" issues.

Just one more of the learning lessons of life...in Lightning terms;
When I put her on the Dyno, her AFR was WAY too high, and at the risk of blowing a motor (Higher expences/high risk), I opted to simply pull the poorly tuned chip (filed for divorce) while to motor did not have perment damage (Still have a friendship).

The next one I may just "Lease"....sometimes the Total Cost of Ownership outweighs the pleasure of the ride and a "lease" is much easier to get out of than when you "buy" the thing, especially when they are all used:twitch:

I will also know what signs to look out for in my next one, just as most of us would not buy a Lightning with a roll cage in it....some of us may decide that even having one "Chipped" is not acceptable:tu:

dboat
06-23-2003, 11:28 AM
What's your secret?

the secret is that after you have done it once, you realize that life goes on and up.. life is too short to be living with someone where the two of you are not on the same page.. not all the time but most of the time..

not so much that it becomes easier, you just have a better idea of what to expect afterwards and the separation anxiety goes way down..

IMHO

Dana

diablolightning
06-23-2003, 03:56 PM
Well said you guys. I'm not married:banana::nono:but I do have a little girl :evil

All I can say on those terms is if you aren't married and you separate and you have kids Give her money for the kids because if you don't when she files for child suport:hammer: it will burn:throw::crying: