PDA

View Full Version : I am looking for...........

J.D. Blackwell
06-13-2003, 04:46 PM
a rich woman with big breasts and the perfect body. She must be rich and have big breasts. And she must take care of me and all of my needs. She also must give good head. And she must be rich and have bid breasts too. White or Hispanic prefered. If any of you city boys see one when your cruising down the road, stop and get her number for me and I will call her when I get some free time.

Thanks,
Justin

P.S. She must be rich and have big breasts. ;)

tliss
06-13-2003, 04:59 PM
Gettin' a little desperate, aren't we??

Tom

J.D. Blackwell
06-13-2003, 05:03 PM
Gettin' a little desperate, aren't we??

Tom

Heck, all the damn pretty and skinny girls done left the country over my way. I guess I better start hitting the clubs again.

Sixpipes
06-13-2003, 06:03 PM
a rich woman with big breasts and the perfect body. She must be rich and have big breasts. And she must take care of me and all of my needs. She also must give good head. And she must be rich and have bid breasts too. White or Hispanic prefered. If any of you city boys see one when your cruising down the road, stop and get her number for me and I will call her when I get some free time.

Thanks,
Justin

P.S. She must be rich and have big breasts. ;)
With a post like that, I would just sit back, grab myself a beer, and wait for the offers to come pouring in. http://www.fordvschevy.com/forum/images/smilies/dork.gif

J.D. Blackwell
06-14-2003, 10:25 AM
With a post like that, I would just sit back, grab myself a beer, and wait for the offers to come pouring in. http://www.fordvschevy.com/forum/images/smilies/dork.gif

That is what I was thinking myself. :beer:

tliss
06-14-2003, 12:21 PM
That is what I was thinking myself. :beer:

Wish I would ahve known about this sooner. I would ahve hooked you up with one of my wife's friend's that just came into town a few weeks back. Former stripper with augmented goods...very augmented! :roll

Tom