PDA

View Full Version : Missouri

Sixpipes
05-20-2002, 08:04 AM
I guess some of the guys in Missouri don't like Doug's website. :throw:

http://www.nloc.net./forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=17955

Their perception is kind of interesting since we have tried everything to promote TALON as a Ford Lightning Club. I'm open to suggestions from everyone on how we can do a better job attracting GENI Lightnings. Guess I'll have to go buy one. :cool:

L8 APEX
05-20-2002, 08:40 AM
Looks like Justin started it with them. I know better than to try and reason with a bunch of inbread rednecks:D It isn't about gen 1 or 2. They think less of us because we don't have a spare tire in the bed with a dog chained to it ;) Shame on us for not wanting to stay on a crash prone site and getting off our butts to make our own:tu: Back to work.. You go Doug.

Silver_2000
05-20-2002, 08:43 AM
Couldnt let that go without a reply....

Doug

Red2002
05-20-2002, 11:35 AM
Whiners. :bs :rolleyes:

MadMax
05-20-2002, 02:21 PM
Well thats funny! :eek: My old man was born in Missouri.. (sorry to hear that...chanting in the background :nono: ) Grandma was a fingerpicker guitar hillbilly from Tennesse if that helps..

Missouri or not some guy obviously did not get laid prior to that post or something :flaming:

I can just see it now...decals on the back of Woodrow's truck..displaying one GENI owner peeing on the GENII owner...now thats a first :confused:

sent this post his way will ya...and tell him to refrain from such activity :bs

oh yeah..Terry Hogg's GENI Kicks Ass...one of the cleanest examples I have EVER seen...

Ivanhoe_Farms
05-20-2002, 06:32 PM
The sticky is gone on the NLOC.NET Talon Site ---- Please repost

As for the guys in Misery ----- Missouri, I wouldn't mind a Gen 1 in fact have made an offer on the fastest color '93 --- but it will have to have a supercharger!!!!!!:tu: :tu: :tu:

Silver_2000
05-20-2002, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by Ivanhoe_Farms
The sticky is gone on the NLOC.NET Talon Site ---- Please repost

As for the guys in Misery ----- Missouri, I wouldn't mind a Gen 1 in fact have made an offer on the fastest color '93 --- but it will have to have a supercharger!!!!!!:tu: :tu: :tu:

I wonder if the sticky was removed based on the thread mentioned earlier.... Hmm.. Ill email Dwight and ask...

Doug

Sixpipes
05-20-2002, 09:30 PM
I reposted a sticky for this forum at NLOC today. :cool:

devildog92
05-21-2002, 04:03 PM
I am originally from MO, and all I have to say is this...

I live in TX by choice, not by mandate. GOD BLESS TX, and God help the Peoples Republic of Missouri...damn morons electing dead people and crap to represent them in congress...:hammer:

J.D. Blackwell
05-23-2002, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by L8 APEX
Looks like Justin started it with them. I know better than to try and reason with a bunch of inbread rednecks:D It isn't about gen 1 or 2. They think less of us because we don't have a spare tire in the bed with a dog chained to it ;) Shame on us for not wanting to stay on a crash prone site and getting off our butts to make our own:tu: Back to work.. You go Doug.

LOL, hey man all of my mom's side of the family is from Missouri ( or Missery is what I call it) But I was born in good 'ol Pittsburg, TX, redneck as I can be. Those Missery people are different. It is hard for me to even go visit my grandma, grandpa, aunts, uncles, and cousins up there. Oh well...........don't worry about them.:banana: ........but I ain't the one to talk about anyone anyways.:rolleyes:

blueoval01
05-23-2002, 08:45 PM
Justin,
I know the feeling. My wifes family is up there. One side is straight (no beer, cigs, etc) and the other side is PARTY!! :banana:

And L8-APEX wonders why I'm so freakin' crazy ......... :eek:

Razor
05-23-2002, 09:41 PM
So where have you seen a 93 4sale? E-mail me the details!

Stranger!