PDA

View Full Version : need shi* straightened out and some more....

RCrown2
06-07-2003, 05:48 PM
Hey Terry, well, I would like a find a time to drive out to Duncanville and get all of that stuff you were saying was wrong with my L and get if fixed along with some extra goodies. I saw that brake rotor special and would like to get those. I would also like to get a 50 or 75 shot of nos and a better chip from psp or whatever you would recommend so my truck will run like it should be. I am still thinking about getting that 6#, but if a new burned chip could do me justice with my 4# i could be happy. would you recommend better pumps and injectors once that is added? I called drop zone and should be getting those bump stops monday. plus I would like to get a real line mod valve too. sooooo, if you can order all of that for me and get me a good deal on it, i'll pay for everything in cash and drive the truck out there as soon as possible. if you could give me an estimate just to know what I would be spending, you gotta cut me a deal for that stuff though man. ok man, thanks, talk to later. did i mention it's my birthday sunday???:twitch: bye.

microsuck
06-07-2003, 08:51 PM
uh oh, RC you must have sold that diesal truck. How much did you get for it? Hey dont you owe me some money? j/k:D
Andrew

L8 APEX
06-08-2003, 02:50 AM
Happy birthday:tu: I will start the ball rolling.

RCrown2
06-08-2003, 04:14 PM
Hey man, thanks for the b-day shout out. Yeah man, let me know what you think of all of that stuff and the "good" price you can get me for a huge package of all those goodies. Peace:D