PDA

View Full Version : Greed In Corporate America....

MadMax
05-19-2002, 04:06 AM
It appears the company I just got let go from (6th largest Cable Co.) is in mucho trouble...jail them...its time for white collar crimes to be recognized by the Justice Department! :mad:

I have 2 friends with 3 kids each. Husband/wifes laid off and mouths to feed! :mad:

This effects people in our society due to the rampant nature of their greed...

Bring back the "guillotine" ...a hanging in the Town Square will suffice :mad:

http://www.dslreports.com/shownews/17722

Todd
05-20-2002, 08:48 AM
Where is this company @? I work for AT&T and I never heard of it. Do they offer the same kind of services we do or is it something els?

MadMax
05-20-2002, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by Todd
Where is this company @? I work for AT&T and I never heard of it. Do they offer the same kind of services we do or is it something els?

Please read the attatched URL. A summary of events is written. The company is the 6th largest Cable Company out of Coudersport, PA. (Cox Cable 5th) Adelphia owns the Buffalo, NY, Sabres (ya know Buffalo Wings..Hooters...they started at a place up there in Buffalo, NY) The Sabres are Hockey which is really big up in PA and New York. Adelphia Colisium in Nashville, TN. Remember the Houston Oilers?...well they moved to Nashville and the name changed to the Titans. So Adelphia is not small potatoes. Of course neither is AT&T which used to be the only phone company in the US period. (with exception rural co-ops). I was a manager for AT&T Switch on Preston & Alpha 2-3 years ago. jw

If you EVER read any business news...you will surely know that Adelphia is in BIG **** :mad: 2 grand jury investigations, 2 class action lawsuits, SEC investigation..and before it is over with possibly the FBI if past indication of climate persists :mad: