PDA

View Full Version : June 5th Thursday Meeting at Bonedaddy's

L8 APEX
06-02-2003, 09:43 AM
Just in case some were unclear. Everyone should know where it is, Spring Valley and I-75. We will migrate in and order at 6:30. It has been expressed to me by members that a more central location would be preferred in the future. Also that this is a truck club and the meetings should be about the trucks not ogling women:eek2: But I am tired of ducking tomatoes so I could care less:rolleyes:

98Cobra
06-02-2003, 10:32 AM
Well, its funny how BoneDaddy's keeps winning the voting. I would encourage those that want to go somewhere else to submit some ideas, and vote for them! Until then it is hard to argue with a majority vote. :D

Crawford
06-02-2003, 10:58 AM
"Well, its funny how BoneDaddy's keeps winning the voting. I would encourage those that want to go somewhere else to submit some ideas, and vote for them! Until then it is hard to argue with a majority vote. "

I agree.

It is, in my opinion, pretty obvious that the group has more fun at Bonedaddys than at any other venue. Its worth the trip IMHO.

dboat
06-02-2003, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by Crawford
"Well, its funny how BoneDaddy's keeps winning the voting. I would encourage those that want to go somewhere else to submit some ideas, and vote for them! Until then it is hard to argue with a majority vote. "

I agree.

It is, in my opinion, pretty obvious that the group has more fun at Bonedaddys than at any other venue. Its worth the trip IMHO.

I second that motion... do we have a vote? oops we already did and BD won...

I agree that we have to watch where we go, otherwise the wife gets a peeved.. she said no Pom Poms... but that Hooters is ok and so is BD.. and strip clubs are out entirely...

Silver_2000
06-02-2003, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by dboat
I second that motion... do we have a vote? oops we already did and BD won...

I agree that we have to watch where we go, otherwise the wife gets a peeved.. she said no Pom Poms... but that Hooters is ok and so is BD.. and strip clubs are out entirely...

I understood pom poms was another restaurant just like hooters or bone daddys - just a diff uniform.. Has someone done more in depth research ??

blueoval01
06-02-2003, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by Silver_2000_;)!
.......... Has someone done more in depth research ??
Yep, Terry did. But she slapped the crap outta him ....... :rolleyes:

Crawford
06-02-2003, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by blueoval01

:roll

dboat
06-02-2003, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by blueoval01

:evil :roll :evil

dboat
06-02-2003, 05:23 PM
doesnt like the idea of the girls in bikinis running around... too close to a thong I guess... she can handle Hooters and BD's though... a little more coverage...or cover whatever you like.. I doubt that PP is a bad place, just letting you guys know where my wife draws the line... dont know about yours...

Dana

Shiner1
06-02-2003, 10:43 PM
No line drawing at my house...

:nono:

Hey Ronald, your S/O want to chime in here???

my2002lightning
06-03-2003, 06:10 PM
John,

Let's put it this way...Laney's bought me lap-dances before! :d :nana2

Ronald

PS: We've got to get you an avatar setup! Check your PM.

microsuck
06-04-2003, 04:10 AM
tell her she can buy me all the lap dances she wants:banana:
Andrew

David N
06-04-2003, 03:40 PM
hey we can do Baby dolls on NW hwy free beer and cover all month....:beer:

L8 APEX
06-04-2003, 03:44 PM
David, you are officially a dirty old bastard:beer:

David N
06-04-2003, 03:55 PM
Terry,

i can live with that..LOL btw Thanks to you and Doug for helping out last night:tu: now you know if this tuning thing don't work out you can go in to breaking in to the carwash coin boxes....

MrsMy2002Lightning
06-05-2003, 10:25 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by my2002lightning
[B]John,

Let's put it this way...Laney's bought me lap-dances before!
-----
My story is: I didn't do it, you can't prove it, that's my story and I'm stickin' to it.

:tongue:

I guess it's up to you guys. It's your party every month.

BUT! If you want more women to show up and get interested in the "guy" thing, then it needs to be a place where the MEN walk around in camo thongs. Then again, there aren't any of those places. I really need to start a new business. HAHA!

OR! Maybe Andrew can just wear a thong and we can go to the ballet as some of you are requesting? Andrew you wear a thong and I'll get ya a lapdance. Sweetie can I have 10.00?

:twitch:

:evil *GRIN*

microsuck
06-05-2003, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by MrsMy2002Lightning

OR! Maybe Andrew can just wear a thong and we can go to the ballet as some of you are requesting? Andrew you wear a thong and I'll get ya a lapdance. Sweetie can I have 10.00?

:evil *GRIN* [/B]

Sick, sick woman.......................
I'll wear a thong for a free lapdance. Dosent mean youre gonna get to see it:nono: . O, and it better be a $20 dance or a $50. I want some motovation out of that girl!:evil
As for the Ballet........
Contrary to popular belief I do not desire to see flambouyantly homosexual males in tights, prancing about like they are they are the queen of queerville.:tongue:
Andrew

MrsMy2002Lightning
06-05-2003, 10:47 AM
HAHAHA! I can only afford 10.00. I'm not working right now. :( *sniff* *sniff*

"The Ballet" is what I call "A Gentleman's Club".

microsuck
06-05-2003, 10:58 AM

"The Ballet" is what I call "A Gentleman's Club".

In that case...... I retreact my previous statement.:D

MrsMy2002Lightning
06-05-2003, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by microsuck
In that case...... I retreact my previous statement.:D

:roll

MrsMy2002Lightning
06-05-2003, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by dboat
doesnt like the idea of the girls in bikinis running around... too close to a thong I guess... she can handle Hooters and BD's though... a little more coverage...or cover whatever you like.. I doubt that PP is a bad place, just letting you guys know where my wife draws the line... dont know about yours...

Dana

Originally posted by Dr Bigg Dogg
No line drawing at my house...

:nono:

Hey Ronald, your S/O want to chime in here???

Dana and John,

For today and future reference as well, my opinion is ALWAYS go somewhere where everyone is comfortable.

I'd rather go to an insurance seminar than to those types of places. It's trashy, a waste of money, and quite boring. I've only ever seen two women in those types of places that were half way decent, the rest of them were yucky! Does that help? I'm with your wife on this one. ;)

If you all decide that's where you want to go some time, let me know and I'll stay home. No biggie.

:)

98Cobra
06-06-2003, 12:03 AM
I'd rather go to an insurance seminar than to those types of places. It's trashy, a waste of money, and quite boring. I've only ever seen two women in those types of places that were half way decent, the rest of them were yucky!

You haven't lived here long, have you?

You guys should check out some of Dallas' finer establishments - there are way more than two that aren't yucky. Hence why Dana can't get a pass. :)

my2002lightning
06-06-2003, 12:12 AM
Garett,

Missed ya', no show SOB! :hammer: :d

We need to discuss "entertainment" establishments off-line. :tu:

Ronald

:burnout:

MrsMy2002Lightning
06-06-2003, 12:34 AM
Originally posted by 98Cobra
You haven't lived here long, have you?

You guys should check out some of Dallas' finer establishments - there are way more than two that aren't yucky. Hence why Dana can't get a pass. :)

NOW GARETT! You're not helping me! You're supposed to be on my side. Oh, wait! You're supposed to be helping Ronald aren't you?

Where in the heck is yer woman! I need some backup here! teehee!

See ya Saturday ... woot woot !

tliss
06-06-2003, 08:13 AM
Are we going to "church" on Saturday??? Oooohooooohoooooh! Can I come?

Tom

98Cobra
06-06-2003, 08:35 AM
Originally posted by my2002lightning
Garett,

Missed ya', no show SOB! :hammer: :d

We need to discuss "entertainment" establishments off-line. :tu:

Ronald

:burnout:

Ah, you know why I wasn't there. :D

And as far as those "other" places go, I don't have that kind of disposable income. :)