PDA

View Full Version : stupid n20 acting up again

microsuck
05-28-2003, 11:11 PM
does it matter that my fogger isnt spraying with the flow of the intake. it is spraying across the flow of the air, not with it. so it sprays into the opposite wall in the pleneum-thingey. I would think this inst good. any thoughts? wouldent it stick to the metal and be a liquid instead of a vapor, like when you spray a bottle of windex on the mirror is just drips down. is the n20 and fuel just dripping though my intake?
Andrew

L8 APEX
05-28-2003, 11:21 PM
I usually aim them with the flow and use TB plates. When the mix goes though the rotors it is smashed together anyway.

microsuck
05-29-2003, 07:33 AM
I have the plate. I cant get it threaded into the plate any further. If I back it out 1/4 turn it will go with the flow, but it may not be in far enough to spray properly.
Andrew

L8 APEX
05-29-2003, 09:59 AM
You must be using one of those NOS systems. I think the NX nozzles have more reach. You should be able to grind or thread until it lines up. Andy Cain never has a problem with his setup:D

microsuck
05-29-2003, 10:19 AM
Yeah, it is. I have already tapped it to the end and I have the nozzle as far as it will go before the base hits the plate. O well, I will just ghetto it up some funky and yet very dangerous way.
andrew:hammer:

dboat
05-29-2003, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by microsuck
Yeah, it is. I have already tapped it to the end and I have the nozzle as far as it will go before the base hits the plate. O well, I will just ghetto it up some funky and yet very dangerous way.
andrew:hammer:

cool!:evil

andy_cain
06-02-2003, 05:59 PM
Mine works great....must be the installer.....JK:tu:

microsuck
06-02-2003, 07:32 PM
tru dat! I fixed it.:nana2