PDA

View Full Version : Lightning shootout October 18th or 25th

J.D. Blackwell
05-28-2003, 08:44 AM
Would any of you guys try to attend this meet in Hallsville? I posted on the HALO site and they ask me to check these dates. So I wanted to know if you guys would want to come to? I know it is a ways away, but some of you will make the time, so let me know.

Justin

andy_cain
05-28-2003, 08:53 AM
"I'm your Huckelberry, that's just my game":evil

MadNess
05-28-2003, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by andy_cain
"I'm your Huckelberry, that's just my game":evil

you really liked that movie didnt you? try this:

Age quod agis. :D

L8 APEX
05-28-2003, 10:50 AM
Remind me to install wheel locks before this weekend:eek2: :d

MadNess
05-28-2003, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by L8 APEX
Remind me to install wheel locks before this weekend:eek2: :d

wheels hell! Im coming for the ENTIRE TRUCK :D :d

L8 APEX
05-28-2003, 11:08 AM
At least I haven't had to worry about theft, dings, scratches, tires, fuel, or anythign else for the past 5 months:hammer: :crying:

andy_cain
05-28-2003, 12:09 PM
I haven't even had to put gas in mine since the 5 gallons of 104 I put in her at Ennis on 3-7-03 when I got asked to park her:D

J.D. Blackwell
05-28-2003, 01:20 PM
I haven't even had to put gas in mine since the 5 gallons of 104 I put in her at Ennis on 3-7-03 when I got asked to park her:D

Dang man, I have put over 2,500 miles on my truck in the past 6 weeks.

andy_cain
05-28-2003, 02:16 PM
I have had mine since March 30th of 2002 (14 Mos,) and still only put 3800 miles on her since I got her, 52 1/4 mile runs...the rest has been back and forth to the mad scientist lab (PR) and Ennis for last years FFW event or car shows and ocassional "Stalking" events on George Bush:D

1BADTK
05-28-2003, 05:43 PM
Don't forget to bullet proof your tailgates, some friends of mine are coming from the hood ;) I will have plenty of "I Got Beat By 1BADTK" stickers for ya also. :roll

TxBolt
05-28-2003, 06:08 PM
I have almost got 3000 miles on new motor! I need another chip and a dyno and I should be ready by then.

J.D. Blackwell
05-29-2003, 08:09 AM
You can put October 18th on your calender guys.

And 1BADTK has been hanging around Shane to much. LOL I will have to hand them both of their a$$es. Don't worry, I will bring my "Roughed up by RUFNEK" stickers too.

andy_cain
05-29-2003, 02:02 PM
Remind 1badtk who he lost to last year and in what round.....:nana2
In fact, I don't recall getting a sticker then....:roll
All in good fun Andree....looking forward to it again this year at FFW

wesman
05-29-2003, 02:43 PM
I'm in....Kenne Bell will be here begining of next week....monster Box sometime in the near future....hopefully it will still be in one piece in Oct. :)

--wes

MadNess
05-29-2003, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by wesman
I'm in....Kenne Bell will be here begining of next week....monster Box sometime in the near future....hopefully it will still be in one piece in Oct. :)

--wes

YOU DAWG!!! I want a works140 BAD!

Silver_2000
05-29-2003, 03:44 PM
The last few times we have been to Hallsville have been a bust as far as the track is concerned.

The MPH seems to be chronically broken, ( JD reported the same issue a week or 2 back ) the traction of days gone by is gone, the left lane had a huge hole in the paqvement after the 60 foot mark...etc etc

The weird thing is that supposedly Hallsville and Denton tracks switched ownership

Denton used to have shitty track, bad traction , generally just run down. They have updated it quite a bit and the last few time we have been there we have seen good traction.

The point of this is that Hallsville isnt the track it was 2-3 years ago. Are there any other decent options ??

Doug

wesman
05-29-2003, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by MadNess
YOU DAWG!!! I want a works140 BAD!

Should be interesting :burnout:

I'm gonna be running the stock block tho, so I wont be able to crank it up too much...probably gonna be running 11-12#'s of boost.

--wes

andy_cain
05-29-2003, 04:20 PM
Isn't Denton only 1/8th mile though????:confused:

J.D. Blackwell
05-29-2003, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by Silver_2000_;)!
The last few times we have been to Hallsville have been a bust as far as the track is concerned.

The MPH seems to be chronically broken, ( JD reported the same issue a week or 2 back ) the traction of days gone by is gone, the left lane had a huge hole in the paqvement after the 60 foot mark...etc etc

The weird thing is that supposedly Hallsville and Denton tracks switched ownership

Denton used to have shitty track, bad traction , generally just run down. They have updated it quite a bit and the last few time we have been there we have seen good traction.

The point of this is that Hallsville isnt the track it was 2-3 years ago. Are there any other decent options ??

Doug

I know what you mean Doug. BUT, I have a buddy that runs the place doing track prep and etc. And actually lives at the track now up at the mobile home and he works his little a$$ off. Yes, the right lane mph has been broken since the Lightning storm 3 weeks ago, but that can be fixed. And I did check last weekend about the pothole in the left lane and that is fixed now. I have been consistantly pulling 1.9 60 ft's lately on my BALD F1's, with a 1.90 being the best at 17#s of pressure. I believe the track is better then 2001 when I ran on it last.

But we can put a vote on it for whoever makes the trip. Yes, there are other tracks. Ennis would a choice, but I bet you HALO wouldn't like it cause they would have to make the drive. Hallsville seems to be more logical. Now there is Red River Raceway which is only 3 or 4 years old, but I haven't check the track prep lately and also it would be another hour's worth of driving for both you Dallas and Houston guys.

J.D. Blackwell
05-29-2003, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by J.D. Blackwell
I know what you mean Doug. BUT, I have a buddy that runs the place doing track prep and etc. And actually lives at the track now up at the mobile home and he works his little a$$ off. Yes, the right lane mph has been broken since the Lightning storm 3 weeks ago, but that can be fixed. And I did check last weekend about the pothole in the left lane and that is fixed now. I have been consistantly pulling 1.9 60 ft's lately on my BALD F1's, with a 1.90 being the best at 17#s of pressure. I believe the track is better then 2001 when I ran on it last.

But we can put a vote on it for whoever makes the trip. Yes, there are other tracks. Ennis would a choice, but I bet you HALO wouldn't like it cause they would have to make the drive. Hallsville seems to be more logical. Now there is Red River Raceway which is only 3 or 4 years old, but I haven't check the track prep lately and also it would be another hour's worth of driving for both you Dallas and Houston guys.
Hallsville seems to be in the middle of everyone who is going to attend, because the ALOC guys might show and also the Louisianna guys, and the Arkansas guys (Frank5L, ITSOEZ, etc.) and also the Oklahoma guys.

1BADTK
05-29-2003, 05:36 PM
I say leave it at Hallsville, RUFNEK is gonna need all the advantage he can get. Oh and Andy, what comes around goes around. Ya need to frame that one dude, won't ever happen again ;)
Heck we will even make it fair, wide open bracket racing with no electronics. Slicks, race gas, Kenny Bell's, Works 140's, roll bars, nitrous, what even you Thunder Chickens can muster up, BRING IT!

Sixpipes
05-29-2003, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by 1BADTK
I say leave it at Hallsville, RUFNEK is gonna need all the advantage he can get. Oh and Andy, what comes around goes around. Ya need to frame that one dude, won't ever happen again ;)
Heck we will even make it fair, wide open bracket racing with no electronics. Slicks, race gas, Kenny Bell's, Works 140's, roll bars, nitrous, what even you Thunder Chickens can muster up, BRING IT!

So exactly what have you done lately that inspires all of this bravado? :roll

1BADTK
05-29-2003, 06:31 PM
OH, won two CCB 1st place trophies out of three and won the HRP Footbrake Nationals taking home a $400.00 1st place check ;)
And you?

Sixpipes
05-29-2003, 06:52 PM
Guess that makes you a professional now don't it? :roll :roll :roll

1BADTK
05-29-2003, 07:21 PM
Well lucky for me that is only true if you have a IHRA or NHRA License. So the answer to your question is no.
Again, and you?

Sixpipes
05-29-2003, 10:56 PM
I won a trophy one time. http://www.fordvschevy.com/forum/images/smilies/shifty.gif

Crawford
05-29-2003, 11:55 PM
I beat a guy on a dollar bet in a street race once. I guess that makes me a pro! I have my WWFB license too! What you got to say about that!?!?!? :throw:

J.D. Blackwell
05-30-2003, 08:03 AM
Oh and guys, Hallsville is now IHRA and you won't need a bar/cage til 11.49 and quicker. Of coarse they will let you slide on that a little too.;)

andy_cain
05-30-2003, 01:41 PM
I say just leave it at Hallsville...it really is only for fun to begin with...NoBody really give a $hit about the trophys and the bragin right do not amount to $hit either...One track (any) will have the same challenges for all....Chances are if one truck outpreforms at any one track, it will everywhere else...Luck on the other side is not tack specific...and all that Luck doesn't net anyone but a trophy and braggin' rights for that night only...all goes back to having fun........which, means, .... one track is the same as the other unless the distance changes (1/4 vs. 1/8th).

Whe should make every years winner return the trophy at the next years race for the new winner and add some real "Braggin"" rights.......I'll give mine up for a shot at it again (not really loosing anything since the pride is in the truck and not me...I just got lucky)....but sure was FUN to try and get up unders 1BADTK's shorts for half a second.

Maybe we should have a new tropy desinged with each years winner insribed in it...cost 's for ingraving is small and lowers entry costs so more can attend and it would be a PERMANENT reminder (and goal) for all.....:beer:

1BADTK
06-01-2003, 07:59 AM
Wayne has something there, a yearly North vs South Texas Shootout with a traveling trophy. Would be fun and challenging each year, with a 1 year bragging rights to boot. HALO is in and will foot 1/2 the bill for the trophy and engraving. The only thing we need to confirm is Hallsville and a Lightning Shootout at their place.

wesman
06-01-2003, 11:34 AM
We gonna go with heads up racing, bracket racing, best light ? Perhaps a trophy for each ? How's it gonna work ?

--wes

andy_cain
06-01-2003, 12:14 PM
I say we have 3 seperate for the three classes, maybe even 4 like we did last year, just have the new name/time/date engraved each year.
The winner of each trophy gets to keep it until the next years event...should they sell their Lightning or move on, the trophy should be held in the posession of the Club President (Doug/Andree) depending on which group they belonged to.
;)
Event must be limited to Club members only.

:burnout:

L8 APEX
06-01-2003, 01:17 PM
We could call it the Wayman Cup:D

J.D. Blackwell
06-01-2003, 02:15 PM
Wayne has something there, a yearly North vs South Texas Shootout with a traveling trophy. Would be fun and challenging each year, with a 1 year bragging rights to boot. HALO is in and will foot 1/2 the bill for the trophy and engraving. The only thing we need to confirm is Hallsville and a Lightning Shootout at their place.

Sounds interesting, but what about other L owners wanting to participate that aren't with either the TALON or HALO group? There are 4-6 L owners from the Longview and Tyler area that I know will want to come and Brooks from Louisianna, and Frank, Bubba, etc. from Arkansas, and the Oklahoma gang. Would they not be allowed, cause I would like as many L owners to come and participate as possible?

L8 APEX
06-01-2003, 02:25 PM
I think he means Talon and Halo members only can compete for the club cup or soemthing:confused: :beer:

andy_cain
06-01-2003, 02:36 PM
I think something more along the lines of "Texas Lightning shootout"

1st place ET (Example: Terry Hogg 8/25/03 10.995@128.66MPH)
1st Place Light (example: Doug Boss 8/25/03 .502)
1st place Brackett (Example: Andree Terenova 2003)

:tu:

Scoring/Trophys - Limited to just Club members as too keep the consistancy and trophy ownership:twitch:

J.D. Blackwell
06-01-2003, 02:50 PM

Scoring/Trophys - Limited to just Club members as too keep the consistancy and trophy ownership:twitch:

Well I look at it like this. How would you guys feel if there was a big Lightning shootout over at Red River Raceway in Shreveport and you went and had the best light and the quickest e.t. Then when they went to give trphies out you didn't get one for having the best light and the quickest e.t. cause your not from Louisanna? That would be pretty lame huh. I know if it really happened, I wouldn't even bother going since I don't have a chance of winning anything that I would have a shot at. That is how the guys from Oklahoma, Arkansas, and Louisanna are going to feel. I would like for all of them to come. There would be an additional 10 Lightnings at least if they did come.

I guess we need to have a vote to see if you guys want the out-of-state guys to come or not.

andy_cain
06-01-2003, 03:05 PM
I think the more trucks the better....what prevents them from doing their own sccoring/trophys?
If we do combine the set of states we have 3 other trophys...ten other trucks would cover the cost of the trophys when added to the entry fee....
;)
That would give them a shot and the HALO/TALON two shots,
But by the same token, If I really wanted to, I could also be a member of their group and they could are's (TALON/HALO) as well...everyone benifits:beer:

On the other side of the coin, would you feel right taking the Lousianna Talon Shootout trophy and not be a member of the (whatever their local/state) group is...I wouldn't....they should have their own State "Braggin' Rights".

Sixpipes
06-01-2003, 03:12 PM
My $.02

Design the event to include all Lightning owners. If you want a club match between Halo & TALON, that's OK too. The guys with the fastest trucks always want heads-up racing, but that excludes the majority of the Lightning owners. Do brackets for the majority. If guys want to race heads-up, let them put up $20 for entry and make it a winner-takes-the-pot thingy.

I'm still planning the 2nd Annual Lightning Fall Classic for December 6th and I will probably just duplicate the program from last year since everyone seemed to enjoy it. :cool:

andy_cain
06-01-2003, 03:26 PM
"winner-takes-the-pot thingy."

Is that some sort of drug reference?:roll

So, are they racing for a "bong" :tongue:

1BADTK
06-02-2003, 11:33 AM
I think the bracket race is the only fair way so all can compete for the same trophy. I didnt think about others from different states, so it could just be a Texas Lightning Shootout and anyone can race for the "Texas Lightning Shootout Cup".
Other awards could be fastest, quickest rt, semi, and qtr final finishes. The KISS theroy fits here so it doesn't become a big hassel to setup, and manage the event and fits into the tracks events for the day.

J.D. Blackwell
06-02-2003, 11:39 AM
How did you have it last year Dennis? Wasn't there a trophy for bracket winner, one for best R/T, and one for quickest e.t.?

That would work. I think we ought to have more trophies this year since there will be a lot more Lightnings though. There were 17-18 last year. I would expect at leat 40 this year.

And we need to get NLOC to sponsor a couple of plaques like the meet TALON had in 2001 when I took home quickest e.t., and 1st place out of all Lightnings.:D I also got a trophy for runner-up out of the whole brackets.;)

Maybe get a plaque for whoever makes the longest drive and have a group vote on best looking truck or something. Just an idea.

wesman
06-02-2003, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by J.D. Blackwell
How did you have it last year Dennis? Wasn't there a trophy for bracket winner, one for best R/T, and one for quickest e.t.?

That would work. I think we ought to have more trophies this year since there will be a lot more Lightnings though. There were 17-18 last year. I would expect at leat 40 this year.

And we need to get NLOC to sponsor a couple of plaques like the meet TALON had in 2001 when I took home quickest e.t., and 1st place out of all Lightnings.:D I also got a trophy for runner-up out of the whole brackets.;)

Maybe get a plaque for whoever makes the longest drive and have a group vote on best looking truck or something. Just an idea.

I think depending on entrance fees, a 2nd and 3rd place trophy would be nice. I don't know how all the monies will work out, but just an idea.

--wes

T Hogg
06-03-2003, 09:59 PM

I like your examples Andy.:D I'm game for it, however it works out. I just need to start stocking up on driveshaft now, so come race day I'll have plenty to :vomit: . :d

On a side note, I hope JD finds some NOS & slicks by race day. B/C those boys from LOOK will be bring some big guns.

Crawford
06-03-2003, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by T Hogg
I like your examples Andy.:D I'm game for it, however it works out. I just need to start stocking up on driveshaft now, so come race day I'll have plenty to :vomit: . :d

Terry,
I will be sure to bring some duct tape just in case. :tu:

andy_cain
06-03-2003, 11:35 PM
Now "T Hogg" I think the only way the rest of us have a shot at the ET trophy is IF your $hit does break;)
You could just make it fair for everyone else and run on 3 wheels or even 6 cylinders...whatever works best for ya:d

My gut feeling says you are going to deliver on that promise of a 10 pass this year.....Don't let me down now:nono:

I am planning on having the camcorder to record history :burnout:

Hey Terry:
Ya gonna be busy this year heating all those bottles with your portable tourch (for paying customers) good thing for you it will be in August:vomit:

Crawford
06-04-2003, 09:45 AM

My gut feeling says you are going to deliver on that promise of a 10 pass this year.....Don't let me down now:nono:

I dont know about that... I dont think the entire TALON group combined can push a Gen 1 down the track that fast! I better get in the gym and start training! :roll

Moonshine
06-04-2003, 12:55 PM
Don't forget to bullet proof your tailgates, some friends of mine are coming from the hood ;)

We got you covered.
http://www.talonclub.com/4images/data/media/21/Bulletproof_tailgate.jpg

Just hope they don't mind if we shoot back too. :D

blueoval01
06-04-2003, 02:05 PM
Great pic, Brian !!
:roll

J.D. Blackwell
06-05-2003, 08:29 AM
Originally posted by T Hogg
On a side note, I hope JD finds some NOS & slicks by race day. B/C those boys from LOOK will be bring some big guns.

I should be ready by then. I am going to re do all of the rear suspension in a couple of months, along with getting a new set of gears and getting slicks. Then I can put my stall back in. Also, I will try to get some nitrous here in a couple of weeks, so I can start testing out a few programs to get the Air/Fuel right. I have another flip chip to help me out. 16-17#s of boost and a 125 shot should take care most of everyone at the track. If my new suspension works, I should have no problem hitting the 10's. It's all about the 60ft.

J.D. Blackwell
06-05-2003, 02:05 PM
Supposedly GJLS, Justin95L, and Michael are planning on coming to the event. Those are some of the quickest Gen1 owners there are, and Terry Hogg is coming too.:eek2: You guys better get your $h!t together cause these guys don't play around. All 4 of them have a very good chance of breaking 10's with their set-ups.

There goes my chance of having the quickest e.t.

Crawford
06-05-2003, 04:26 PM
HA! They are no match for my 4# lower and Toyo proxes!!! :roll

L8 APEX
06-05-2003, 04:32 PM
No trailer queens, true street rules apply, must drive truck to event and run on street tires or DR's:d :nana2

1BADTK
06-05-2003, 07:09 PM
Run What Ya Brung
If its all bracket classes with the other trophies thrown in there, who cares whether you trailer or even run Pro Stock Slicks. Its all in the dialin and RT. Only thing I would not allow would be any electronic launching devices, or time control devices. Lets all foot brake it, that's what we are all used to anyway.

andy_cain
06-05-2003, 10:49 PM
I am with Andree on this one... I trailer mine because:
1) I want to keep miles off of her for value reasons
2) I do not want to pay Homer Towing service to traier my $hit home when I pull a T-Hogg (no offence there professor T Boogie):D
Plus, I still get better gas mileage towing the "L" than driving the damn thing.:eek2:

J.D. Blackwell
06-06-2003, 09:28 AM

Plus, I still get better gas mileage towing the "L" than driving the damn thing.:eek2:

LOL, that is for damn sure. I get 14+mpg towing my L with the Dodge Cummins and driving the L I get 13mpg. Plus diesel is 25 cents cheaper per gallon.:d

1BADTK
06-11-2003, 07:44 PM
Whom ever is going to set this up please get me a copy of the ground rules so I can post them on our board for all who might be wanting to come.
Index Class, Bracket Race, Heads Up, Street Tires, Slicks, Female Passengers, best hood ornament, best legs, what ever but let me have it in writing PLEASE.

Sixpipes
06-13-2003, 06:43 PM
JD and I talked about the racing program for Hallsville/October this afternoon. We agreed basically to start with the program we used last December at the TALON Fall Classic event. It was as follows:

Lightning-Only bracket class.
Cost is $15 for racers, $10 for spectators.

$10 trophy fee (total cost will be $25 to race in the program).
Trophies for 1st-4th place.
Trophy for best reaction time (during competition only).
Trophy for best ET (during competition only).

We think this is a good place to start. How about opening it up for suggestions and comments for a week or so and then draw up an agreed upon race program?

1BADTK
06-14-2003, 08:55 AM
Pricing is very fair, trophy depth is light, RT everyone can compete for, but quickest is very limited, rather see something like a trophy for Best Looking voted on by all the entries, something that everyone is capable of winning.

Sixpipes
06-14-2003, 09:38 AM
........a trophy for Best Looking voted on by all the entries, something that everyone is capable of winning.
I hope we are talking about trucks here because you and I don't stand a snowball's chance of winning unless the Waffle House waitress's are voting. :cool:

J.D. Blackwell
06-14-2003, 10:23 AM
Pricing is very fair, trophy depth is light, RT everyone can compete for, but quickest is very limited, rather see something like a trophy for Best Looking voted on by all the entries, something that everyone is capable of winning.

I don't see a problem about having a trophy for best looking truck.

And maybe since you think the quickest e.t. for competition only is limited, would it be better to make it for T&T and brackets only if you are competing in brackets?

We want things to be fair for as many people as possible.

1BADTK
06-15-2003, 08:44 PM
I just think quicket et is limited to a few trucks. Several will be running in the 13's, 12's and a few in the 11's is why I would eliminate the quickets.

L8 APEX
06-15-2003, 08:57 PM
This thing will be so PC and fair it won't be any fun:vomit:What's wrong with the guy who spends the most or goes the fastest to win..

1BADTK
06-16-2003, 08:25 AM
Win what? A $12.00 Trophy????
I just think that everyone who attends should have a shot at all the awards available. IMO it will draw more trucks since the playing field will be level. Just a thought.

J.D. Blackwell
06-16-2003, 09:21 AM
Win what? A $12.00 Trophy????
I just think that everyone who attends should have a shot at all the awards available. IMO it will draw more trucks since the playing field will be level. Just a thought.

That is true Andre, but to a certain extent. Sure there are going to be a quite a few guys that won't have a chance to get a quickest e.t. trophy, but you had a good idea on having a trophy for the best-looking L too and a lot of guys won't have a chance there either so should we throw out that idea too?

All I am saying is that there will be a few guys that will compete for the quickest e.t. trophy and not just 1, so there will be competition for it.
GJLS w/ his Novi powered '94 and Justin95L with his 357c.i. and T-trim Vortech will compete for it. How about Michael in his 250hp+ nitrous fed 378c.i. stroker, or even Terry Hogg in his Vortech and nitrous fed truck. All I am saying is that there will be competition for the trophy.

1BADTK
06-16-2003, 02:17 PM
That is true Andre, but to a certain extent. Sure there are going to be a quite a few guys that won't have a chance to get a quickest e.t. trophy, but you had a good idea on having a trophy for the best-looking L too and a lot of guys won't have a chance there either so should we throw out that idea too?

All I am saying is that there will be a few guys that will compete for the quickest e.t. trophy and not just 1, so there will be competition for it.
GJLS w/ his Novi powered '94 and Justin95L with his 357c.i. and T-trim Vortech will compete for it. How about Michael in his 250hp+ nitrous fed 378c.i. stroker, or even Terry Hogg in his Vortech and nitrous fed truck. All I am saying is that there will be competition for the trophy.

WOW! didn't realize there would be that many Gen 1's coming or so many fast ones either. I stand corrected, "backing out slowly as not to be noticed" :tu:

J.D. Blackwell
06-16-2003, 03:31 PM
WOW! didn't realize there would be that many Gen 1's coming or so many fast ones either. I stand corrected, "backing out slowly as not to be noticed" :tu:

Well, I posted on the LOOK board. Here is what they said...
http://www.nloc.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=45489

I am sure they will come. It will be about a 5 hour drive for them.

wesman
06-20-2003, 11:43 AM
Hmmm...how about having first and second place trophys for Quickest E.T. for the Gen I's and the Gen II's and perhaps one for overall top dog ? I'm not sure what trophys cost but if 40 people show it really shouldn't be a problem.

--wes

J.D. Blackwell
06-20-2003, 12:54 PM
Hmmm...how about having first and second place trophys for Quickest E.T. for the Gen I's and the Gen II's and perhaps one for overall top dog ? I'm not sure what trophys cost but if 40 people show it really shouldn't be a problem.

--wes

I will get back to you that.

diablolightning
06-20-2003, 01:06 PM
I don't know but if I had spnt like 10k or more to make my L the fastest I would want to try to win the fastest et. I would be pissed if I tran the fastest and no trophy cause some guys in slower trucks(like i had) didn't want there to be a trophie. Just because some of us don't have that much money to spend we can't be "hating" on them
my $1.50cents jk:tongue:
miguel