PDA

View Full Version : Lightning parts for sale

Skank Dog
05-22-2003, 08:59 PM
I have a set of 01-03 Lightning headlamps and corners for sale. All in excellant shape, not a scratch! The headlamps come with bulbs already installed. $300 for the complete set.

Also have a set of 00 Lightning wheels with Michelin pilot 285/55/18's mounted on them. These come complete with center pieces and chrome lugnuts. However....one wheel is damaged, my wife hit a piece of angle iron and it blew out the tire and split the inside lip of one wheel. I think the wheel is toast, but discount tire said it could be repaired. The other three wheels are like new and the tires have about 15k miles left on them. I will split them up if someone only wants two or so.

Also have a superchips brand chip.

All these items were on my wife's 00 Expedition, we just traded it for a new one, and these items wont fit the new Expy's.:(

Make an offer on the chip, wheels and tires. Thought Id try and sell these to my fellow Talon members first, if they dont sell here Ill post on F150. If you'd like pics, let me know. I just took these items off tonight and havent time to get any pics yet.

Rodney

Skank Dog
05-26-2003, 08:53 PM
C'mon brutha's!! Everything is sold but the wheels and tires. Somebody out there must need at least two 00 Lightning wheels to mount slicks on and maybe even one to mount as a spare!!

cpeapea
05-27-2003, 12:23 AM
how much for just the tires and how many miles on them?

Skank Dog
05-27-2003, 10:20 AM
cpeapea- The tires have about 30k on them, the tread isnt to the wear indicators but getting close, and only three of the tires are good, the fourth is toast. The tires are still mounted on the rim's, but I can have them taken off if your interested.
Not sure what used tires are worth. $200 for all three, and Ill pay for the dismounting.
I think Tim is coming up to the Talon meeting next Thursday, I may have him take these wheels and tires up there to see if anyone wants them.

99WhiteBeast
06-18-2003, 11:56 PM
Anyone know if the 00 are the same as the 99's?

Would you consider just two? I'll be in T town this weekend.

Tony2000
06-19-2003, 04:29 PM
how much for one wheel?

Skank Dog
06-19-2003, 04:47 PM
99whitebeast- Yes I will sell just two. $125.00 per wheel and Ill let the tires go with them since there already mounted. Look at it this way, you have two tires you can just burn the chit out of for a nice burnout pic.:cool: This includes center pieces and chrome lug nuts.

Tony2000- I will sell you the last one for $125.00 also. Ditto on everything I just typed above.

These wheels are like new, not a scratch, just need a good home.
If ya'll are interested, email me.... studduck66@aol.com. I will give you my phone #'s.

I have to work this weekend, but I get off at 3:00 PM everyday.

Thanks-
Rodney

99WhiteBeast
06-19-2003, 11:43 PM
Sold- headed to east Texas this weekend

Tony you want me to pick up the third?