PDA

View Full Version : Just say bye bye! to police harrassment

L8 APEX
05-16-2003, 10:35 PM
This guy I know told me a story that was pretty good so I will share it with you. This guy had a new Corvette with no license plates on it and dark tinted windows. The guy was going down a large 4 lane highway just faster than the flow of traffic maybe 71-73mph. There was a motorcycle cop in the fast lane going about 67-68mph. As the Corvette changed lanes to pass the slower cycle unit the motor jock starts turning his head agressively. As the Corvette creeped by only 2-3 mph faster the motor jock speed up and hit his siren while staring into the dark tinted window. The Corvette guy noticed the motorcycle was indeed a police bike but it was a DART police bike. There is rumor that DART officers only have traffic jurisdiction in DART/HOV lanes.
So the Corvette driver to avoid conflict slows down and changes lanes again to the right to disengage the motor jock. The motor jock maintains a poor attitude and changes two lanes just to ride the Corvette's butt. The Corvette driver thinks about brake checking the motor jock because he knows the bike doesn't have a prayer of out braking a Corvette:D Instead the driver seeing the road ahead is clear drops into 3rd and starts rowing gears on the motor jock. The jock tries to keep up but after 85mph he gets smaller and smaller in the mirror. The driver runs up to 150+ in a matter of seconds and the jock disappears into the traffic left behind. I would love to have seen this myself:roll The look on by stander's faces as this vette just blows this cop back to the HOV lanes. Moral of the story is don't be frontin' if you don't have the authority:nono: Of course this guy may be BS'ing me but it was a good story anyway.

cpeapea
05-17-2003, 02:23 AM
i wonder if he could radio another "REAL" cop. they sound about as bad as Sgt. Sears - Mall security

microsuck
05-17-2003, 09:30 AM
I have heard the dart hov jurristdiction rumor as well. anyone have any info on this. me and my2002lightning were at IHOP one time and there was a DART bike cop there waiting for another cop to get of his shift so he could pickup the bike. HAHA what a pu$$y, he dosent even get his own bike:roll
Andrew
that corvette guy is such a billy:banana: I would have totally done the same thing. but those dart bikes are Kaw KZ1000s and they will do 140mph. but none of them have the balls to do it and I dont blame them. they arent built for tripple digit speeds. I know a friend who rides one and they get wobbley as hell @ about 90mph.:hammer:
andrew

Lil Nicky88
05-18-2003, 04:33 PM
there is a dart rail station down the street from Circuit City. The Plano cops patrol CC regurlaly on Monday's to keep all of the people in line (we have permission to be there). One of the DART cops came down there once, and asked if the PPD knew that "we were street racing right here every night." we said that we just meet there, and yes they knew. He just turned his car around and left us alone.

So the point to my story is that they really don't communicate between depts. from what I can tell.