PDA

View Full Version : Hardtop to Convertable in 2 seconds.

L8 APEX
05-16-2002, 03:48 PM
I started carrying my digital camera again since I happen to come across so much odd and or stupid shiznat! Here is an example of above mentioned stupid shiznat! Looks like this guy watched one too many Smokey and the Bandit films.:D
http://www.f150online.com/galleries/images/209-608-17524.jpg

Moonshine
05-16-2002, 03:51 PM
I nominate this guy for the new DA award of the week.

L8 APEX
05-16-2002, 03:54 PM
I thought about that and determined we must split the DA awards into member and non-member sections. Hands down the non-member DA of the month here!:D

tliss
05-16-2002, 06:17 PM
How the hell do you not see a truck in front of you?!? Some people don't deserve to have drivers' licenses:hammer: . You know, I bet this guy didn't have one (or insurance either). What a bunch of :bs

Tom

L8 APEX
05-16-2002, 06:42 PM
I learned that lesson at about 16. When a semi slows down in the left lane he is probably turning wide right. I took my first 4WD truck over the curb and around a fire hydrant to avoid a collision. My dad was with me and grounded me from driving for a month or so. I think that was a gray hair moment for him:D He should have complimented me on looking for an out and executing a plan. Not freezing up and riding the brakes into the side of the semi...

tliss
05-17-2002, 07:09 AM
So that's how the L8 APEX legacy began. Little did you know that that one event would turn the course of history and turn you into a driver that scares the sh!t out of everyone that rides with you :p ! I now understand!

Tom

L8 APEX
05-17-2002, 07:33 AM
I adopted a theme long ago "If you can't be good, be good at it":D Man we never even got on the highway when you rode with me. I don't want to hear any complaints. Come on out to the track and we'll chase some Z06's around! :tu:

tliss
05-17-2002, 09:35 AM
No complaints here, I was just stating the obvious :p . One of these days I'll take you up on your offer and make the 200 mile round trip out to Motorsport Ranch to play around :d . Perhaps when fall rolls around (school's a pain in my side right now...not much free time:hammer: ).

Tom

Red2002
05-17-2002, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by tliss
Little did you know that that one event would turn the course of history and turn you into a driver that scares the sh!t out of everyone that rides with you :p ! I now understand!

I can attest to that! My pucker factor was high that day I rode with Terry around the track as he was running in his Hoosiers. :eek: