PDA

View Full Version : Ennis Texas....Friday May 9th

03LightningRocks
05-06-2003, 06:18 PM
The gates open at 6....racing starts at 7. I hope to see some of you folks there.

Rocks:nana2

cpeapea
05-06-2003, 08:11 PM
you know i will be, weather permitting

03LightningRocks
05-06-2003, 11:04 PM
I knew I could count on you Gavin.:tu:

See you there. How about the rest of you bench racers:d

my2002lightning
05-06-2003, 11:21 PM
Sorry girls!

I've sorta' made prior arrangements to run up to Tulsa for family stuff and the SVTOA event at Hallet. http://www.hallettracing.com

I'm looking to get plenty of pics and I've heard Tom Scarpello may show. I'll have to get a white perm. marker for him to sign my fan shroud!

Take care,

Ronald

tliss
05-09-2003, 03:03 PM
I might make a showing. Not definite yet.

Ron, shoot me a PM with your cellular # so I can crank call you!

Tom

dboat
05-09-2003, 05:02 PM
the wife and I have to go to the outlaws, er, inlaws to install some laminate flooring.. woohoo... :hammer: :hammer:

Dana

03LightningRocks
05-10-2003, 01:32 AM
Hey Tom....I just got in from the track. I didn't get a chance to read the thread before I left or I would have sent my cell number your way. I had some distraction before I went to race.

At about 3:30 I walked by a hole I have cut in the wall to repair a crimped waterline some day. At 3:33 I saw my drill laying by my hole with a paddle bit loaded in it. At 3:34 I got the great Idea to make the hole beside the water line bigger to allow easy access for crimp removal. At 3:35 i am plugging in the drill and going to town on my enlarged hole plan. At 3:36 I have water spewing inside my upstairs wall...OOOps..drill sliped. By the time I found the water shut off outside the house I had one big damned mess. By 5:30 I have decide that Ennis rated higher than the mess that would surely wait for Saturday...LOL.

Maybe you can make it next Friday. Gavin was the only other L to show...We gotta get this club to racing more.

Tile????? What the heck kind of excuse is that????????? It has to be true, nobody would make that up...:eek2: