PDA

View Full Version : Traction and suspension ?'s

RCrown2
04-14-2003, 09:48 PM
Ok, I have some caltrac traction bars for my '02 lightning, but I don't feel like i'm getting very good traction. I also have hotchkis front and rear sway bars. Does anyone have any ideas for how I can get better traction? I also want to lower the rear some to even it out with the front, which has hotchkis front springs. Does anyone know where I could go for a Rousch suspension and how much it would cost? And one last thing, I would like to add more power to my truck, right now I have: bassani headers, high-flow cats, x-pipe, and cat-back exhaust, diablo sport chip, accufab throttle body, electric fan, cobra r waterpump, 4# lower pulley, and airaid intake. I would like to get a 6# pulley and reburn the chip, but how safe would that be for my engine? Please help me out, I am craving the POWER!!!!:bows

Thanks,

R.C.

L8 APEX
04-15-2003, 09:25 AM
Going over 4# is your choice. Maybe try the 3" rear shackles from JLP. I think people buy straight from Roush. I have the best results with frame mounted lift bars.

RCrown2
04-15-2003, 12:47 PM
Where could I get some frame mounted lift bars at? And how much would those cost? thanks for the help.

L8 APEX
04-15-2003, 10:50 PM
JDm's are about 500
JLP's are about 350
Mark @ Lightning force is supposed to have them also.