PDA

View Full Version : May 1st meeting at Pugsley's Library.

L8 APEX
04-14-2003, 10:58 AM
Last three months have been at Bonedaddy's so hopefully there won't be to many complaints. The tarrant county guys would like to be able to make a few also. Justin, Tony, David and I had lunch there Friday to check it out. The view is definately a nice one:banana: :beer:
Pusgley's is located @ I-35 and Walnut Hill NE corner behind the Burger King, there is a Denny's on the corner.

03LightningRocks
04-14-2003, 04:34 PM
I'm in:tu:

Rocks:beer:

my2002lightning
04-14-2003, 07:43 PM
When?

I'm new to Plano and would like to hookup!

Ronald

98Cobra
04-14-2003, 09:14 PM
:rolleyes:

My past few experiences have been that they don't do well with groups over say, 6 people, and their beer prices are pretty dang high for the area of town. Also as far as the view goes, its better than Pappa's BBQ, but doesn't even hold a candle to BoneDaddy's, much less Hooters. :mad:

I'll be there, but I'll be looking forward to the June meeting. :crying:

dboat
04-14-2003, 09:17 PM
is it a topless place? or just another Hooters knockoff?

L8 APEX
04-14-2003, 09:23 PM
Topless bar we wouldn't go to one of those:eek2: It is more of a Dave & Busters with less games.

dboat
04-14-2003, 09:52 PM
are some hard up 35 yr old women for Laurence to chase after... we should be ok... :roll

and as far as your response of "Topless bar we wouldn't go to one of those" :rolleyes:

Dana

Crawford
04-14-2003, 10:00 PM
I agree Pugsley's is not the place for the cost consious alcoholic.

I know every meeting can't be at the almighty Bonedaddy's but hell, its better than Pappas!!! :banana:

Since I will be spending Friday, Saturday, and Sunday in Houston I may pass on this meeting to hang out with the ol lady since she is letting me have a pass for the weekend to go to FFW. ;)

L8 APEX
04-14-2003, 10:01 PM
The way you type half your sentence in the subject bar drives me CRAZY:hammer:

andy_cain
04-15-2003, 10:05 AM
"cost consious alcoholic"...is that one of them there new fan-dangled whatchamacallits....oh ya, an oxymoron?

I for one am always concerned about the cost of my beer....:roll

Hell, one margarita at BoneDaddys was $16.00...I had half a mind to say "NO"....it was the other half my mind that was saying "order another".:beer:

dboat
04-15-2003, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by L8 APEX
The way you type half your sentence in the subject bar drives me CRAZY:hammer:

Terry,
cant stand the teaser line eh? Well I guess I will have to change the way I post just for you..

its all about you isnt it?:crying: j/k...

:D Dana

03LightningRocks
04-15-2003, 04:51 PM
the sentence in the subject bar is considered rude??? Who da ever thunk it?

Pugsleys not topless????????? I feel screwed over here. I thought topless was the place we wanted for this meet?

Rocks:crying:

dboat
04-15-2003, 05:22 PM
we both got screwed on this one then////

You didnt get your topless bar for the meeting this month and now I have to change the way I post so that I dont split my sentences between the subject line and the body of the response... damn////

:hammer: :crying:

03LightningRocks
04-15-2003, 05:44 PM
bugged me much when people did that until Terry pointed it out. HMMMmmm, must be a head fake thing.:hammer:

Rocks:beer:

dboat
04-15-2003, 05:53 PM
me too much when somebody split up the first sentence.. actually, there are a lot of folks who do it to create interest in their post. Albeit, they will have a lame post that I bought into based upon the first sentence.. but hey, thats part of the way threads on a forum work... you'd think some people would adjust to it..

so are you going to bring your own topless woman to the meeting? that would be interesting.. or maybe you could hire a strip a gram to show up..

hmmmmm:tongue:

03LightningRocks
04-15-2003, 05:59 PM
depends on what kind of a deal I can get on one of the fine ladies hanging out on Harry Hines.

Rocks:roll

Eric the Red
04-21-2003, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by 03LightningRocks
depends on what kind of a deal I can get on one of the fine ladies hanging out on Harry Hines.

Rocks:roll

Heck, you can buy a topless woman from one of the reputable business establishments along Harry Hines. Guaranteed to leave you breathless...you know...after you inflate her.

:tongue:

redlight02
04-24-2003, 10:56 AM
Well Im gonna try and be there, bout what time is the meeting beginning . got some questiona about all the mods Ive done so far.

Wht95Lightning
04-28-2003, 01:19 PM
I've never been to Pugsleys Library (http://www.pugsleys.com/). Hell, I've never even heard of it, BUT... Seeing how it's half as far away from me as Bonedaddy's I'm willing to give it a shot.
Their website is not to bad for a Sports Bar.

Any other Gen 1's going?

my2002lightning
04-28-2003, 06:25 PM
So, what time does everyone plan on getting there? I'm driving from Legacy in Plano.

I'll try to take off early and get there with some daylight for some digital .jpgs of the row(s) of Ls.

Looking fwd to it! :beer:

Ronald

Red2002
04-28-2003, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by Wht95Lightning
BUT... Seeing how it's half as far away from me as Bonedaddy's I'm willing to give it a shot.

No doubt! :beer:

I'm gonna make this meeting as well. See you tools there.

my2002lightning
04-28-2003, 07:12 PM
Laaaaawrence!

I see you'll be driving a '02 Red L as well. I'll be the stud m#therforker rollin' up there w/OH plates, so watch the hell out! :nana2

I hope my chikenears PowerStack filter gets here in time!

Ronald

Red2002
04-28-2003, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by my2002lightning
Laaaaawrence!

I see you'll be driving a '02 Red L as well. I'll be the stud m#therforker rollin' up there w/OH plates, so watch the hell out! :nana2

I hope my chikenears PowerStack filter gets here in time!

Ronald

Ronald you can buy me a beer since this will be your first meeting. Otherwise, we'll have to get Deliverance-style on yo azz. I've heard the Plano guys say you do have a pretty mouth. :eek2:

Wht95Lightning
04-28-2003, 07:40 PM
I am going to bring my TALON sticker with me, I have yet to put it on because to be honest I am certain that I am not mentally or physically capable of putting this 4 piece sticker on without screwing it up.

Can somebody help me out with this?

dboat
04-28-2003, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by Wht95Lightning
I am going to bring my TALON sticker with me, I have yet to put it on because to be honest I am certain that I am not mentally or physically capable of putting this 4 piece sticker on without screwing it up.

Can somebody help me out with this?

me too

my2002lightning
04-28-2003, 09:01 PM
"Leisure Larry",

I'll buy ya' a Schlitz or maybe a Milwaukee's Best Red/Blue fer' being a feller L-pilot and cuz' us high-fallutin' Plano fellers drink the good beer! Coors Light! :beer: yeehaw!

"Purty mouth" ?!? Them's fightin' wurds ! :flaming: :D

Ronald

:evil

03LightningRocks
04-30-2003, 04:57 PM
I won't be making it. I have too much B.S. to get wrapped up before I leave for Houston.

Have a :beer: for me.

Rocks:crying:

my2002lightning
05-01-2003, 01:30 AM
Ron,

Sorry you won't make it! I'll have a CL for ya'! :beer:

Hey! at FFW/Houston, if/when you run into Stan Martin (caged red '99 L) all tricked out, tell him Ronald said "hey".

I've auto-xed w/him onboard in that crazy thing at Hallet a few times and he's NUTZ !

Take care!

Ronald