PDA

View Full Version : More parts for sale

Struck By Lightning
04-10-2003, 07:25 AM
Have a few more parts removed from the Lightning, shipping (if not local) on buyer, everything in perfect condition, no cracks, rust, scratches, etc:

- SoCal Speedshop adjustable rear swaybar endlinks. - $45
- Clear corner lights - SOLD
- 2 SilverStar 9007 bulbs - $15

wesman
04-10-2003, 02:36 PM
I've seen mention of thse endlinks before. What's the story on these? Benefits? Drawbacks ?

--wes

Struck By Lightning
04-10-2003, 03:33 PM
Once lowered the rear of the truck, the rear section of the rear swaybar is no longer parallel to the ground. The theory is that when the truck leans, it is no longer able to apply the same amount of force on the sway bar because of the angle. Some people compentent with a welder would cut 2" off the stock endlinks and weld them back together. But I prefer the adjustable one so I have more than one shot at getting it right. :)

I did notice the rear of the truck leaning less in a turn with the endlinks (I ran the truck lowered but with stock endlinks for about 3 months). Never really noticed anymore noise or vibration so I guess the only drawbacks is $70 if you order them from SoCal Speedshop. :)

Alpine
04-10-2003, 03:33 PM
I'll buy your clear corners. PM me with the details, I live in Arlington.
Jeff........(or call me 817.467.7119)

wesman
04-10-2003, 03:38 PM
Hmmm...I think I need those :)

You're a good salesman, then I again I think I'm an easy mark...I'll buy damn near anything :)

--wes