PDA

View Full Version : wanted: valve body and tranny stuff

microsuck
04-09-2003, 02:52 PM
Yeah, I have a stock tranny and I need a better valve body, FT if possible. Ron, I know you have plenty of goodies. Anyone that has good tranny stuff just post it with a price. Im open for trades too. I have everything form Computers, to car parts, to assault weapons. Let me know.
Andrew
Ps. I am also okay with being someones b!tch too.:eek: j/k:D

L8 APEX
04-09-2003, 03:07 PM
I have a FT valve body I will trade for assault weapons:banana: or if you have a Russian accent you can be my biatch:twitch:

microsuck
04-09-2003, 03:20 PM
(to be read in sexy russian voice)
Ello! My name is Olga, my sole purpose in life is to be Terry's b!tch. I will speak in sexy, sexy russian voice to turn him on. His friends tell me he has problem with his rod. They say it broke cause he went too fast. :eek:
Okay, thats enough of the sexy russian.
So terry, about those parts, can you PM me a price. If you want some of my stuff let me know too.
Andrew

L8 APEX
04-09-2003, 05:10 PM
Since you already made the deal with Madness I would have sold it for $75 bucks NIB never opened. Or installed by Houstans:eek: :d

MadNess
04-09-2003, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by L8 APEX
Since you already made the deal with Madness I would have sold it for $75 bucks NIB never opened. Or installed by Houstans:eek: :d

D'OH http://www.svt-enthusiast.com/albums/album52/homer02.gif

microsuck
04-09-2003, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by L8 APEX
Terry, you better yankin my chain.:hammer:
Andrew

cpeapea
04-09-2003, 06:50 PM
i want one toooooo, if i speak in russian about breakin rods and stuff can i get one tooo?

I want to break 7 out of 8 rods