PDA

View Full Version : Hot Rod Power Tour _June4th-6th

99WhiteBeast
04-07-2003, 01:21 PM
A few of us were talking about this at last months meeting.

Power Tour Stops 6&7 (http://www.hotrod.com/eventcoverage/113_powertour/index3.html)

The game plan is to convoy to Shreveport Wednesday June 4th and stay and gamble that night. The tour leaves out Thursday June 5th to head back to The BallPark in Arlington.

I think they have a car show scheduled for Saturday the 6th with everything wrapping up on Sunday.

Here is link for the sign up and more info (http://www.familyevents.com/hotrodpowertour/eventinfo.asp)

Chime in here if you think you may be interested:tu:

Sixpipes
04-07-2003, 04:32 PM
That sounds like it might have possibilities. I wonder if Hallsville is open on Friday (6/5) night?

:cool:

dboat
04-07-2003, 05:09 PM
and I are in if we are still here at that time... :tu:

Logan
04-07-2003, 08:36 PM
I'll be doing the shreveport to Arlington run in the Cougar, now that the oil leak is taken care of and a few adjustments have been made...

I thought the L was hard on tires, 'lil kitty cat wants to send them 295 BFG's up in smoke every time the go pedal gets pushed...

Gonna get the exhaust re-done on her for a more civilized raunchy, a la 4" Magnaflow rounds, as opposed to the Flowmaster 40's on it now...

J.D. Blackwell
04-08-2003, 11:24 AM
Man, am I glad that I am not going to be the only Lightning there.:D I will be there when they meet in Shreveport and make the drive to Arlington with them. I am going with some Chevy and Mopar friends.

Badcarma
04-10-2003, 01:45 AM
I'm interested if there is anybody else REALLY interested. Probably need to make reservations as soon as possible.

Scott

J.D. Blackwell
04-10-2003, 11:50 AM
Well, I am going. Don't know about everybody else. Would be nice to have some Lightnings representing.:throw:

Badcarma
04-14-2003, 08:53 PM
Hey J.D.,

I am going to the stop in Shreveport. When are you leaving?
Is the cruise coming in to Shreveport on the 4th of June, and the cruise through town that night? If so, I need to get a room for that night. Let me know soon:tu: I'm ready to go:banana:

Scott

Ripster
04-14-2003, 09:52 PM
It is looking more every day like my Camaro is not going to be ready but I have already signed on for the long haul. I still plan to go all the way so I will look for ya'll in Shrevport.