PDA

View Full Version : Does the name match the face?

L8 APEX
04-06-2003, 02:21 AM
When I thought of the name Olga I pictured a 200 lb Russian lunch lady with a hairy mole. So I did some research on the more modern Olga's and found this fine example :tu:
Olga (http://www.russianbrides.com/asp/page.asp?mode=0&id=32691)
There are about a dozen more equal or better:beer:

Silver_2000
04-06-2003, 03:29 AM
Spell Check would make it seem less of a scam ...

Financial security is important for these women, so mentioning that you won your own home is suggested.

MAKING YOUR LETTESR STAND OUT
Use nice stationary. You can buy attractive writing paper in any store that sells postcards, office supplies store, etc. Do not sue the envelopes that come with it.

L8 APEX
04-06-2003, 10:57 AM
It is a woman mill from what I can see. All of the descriptions are about the same phrasing. They all want a man up to 40 years for marriage. I think most of them are wearing the same black shoes. I never knew there were so many tan women in bukini's living in Russia and surrounding countries:confused: Entertaining anyway, I like to look at the names:D I would be concearned that they are all very thin due to conditions over there. Once you ship one over they would blow up on you:eek2:

L8 APEX
04-06-2003, 12:18 PM
Now Natalia (http://www.russianbrides.com/asp/page.asp?mode=0&id=35223) is a very pretty name. Are you a traitor if you marry a former Russian:confused:

cpeapea
04-07-2003, 12:29 AM
hmm, were you bored or lonely?:D jk

L8 APEX
04-07-2003, 12:49 AM
Just curious, I didn't know there were that many hot chicks in Russia, LOL. I will say the ex had a birthday Saturday and we talked for a few minutes. She remembered mine last month so I returned the favor. It always puts me in a funk for a few days when we talk. I wish she would stay gone. Download the song Stay Gone by Jimmy Wayne.
I got a lot of things done today and that made me feel better. I took the superbike out in t-shirt and shorts and made some 160+ bonzai runs around Arlington. A speed fix always makes me feel better:banana: Cars really freak when you blow by them 150+ and the motor screaming @ 12K rpm WOT:D Down side is bugs really sting at those speeds:hammer:
I went to Wally World and got some cleaning stuff for my spring cleaning efforts. I think I am getting comfortable living on the edge of highly unstable depressive with homicidal tendancies:d

MadMax
04-07-2003, 06:11 AM
Originally posted by L8 APEX
Just curious, I didn't know there were that many hot chicks in Russia, LOL. I will say the ex had a birthday Saturday and we talked for a few minutes. She remembered mine last month so I returned the favor. It always puts me in a funk for a few days when we talk. I wish she would stay gone. Download the song Stay Gone by Jimmy Wayne.
I got a lot of things done today and that made me feel better. I took the superbike out in t-shirt and shorts and made some 160+ bonzai runs around Arlington. A speed fix always makes me feel better:banana: Cars really freak when you blow by them 150+ and the motor screaming @ 12K rpm WOT:D Down side is bugs really sting at those speeds:hammer:
I went to Wally World and got some cleaning stuff for my spring cleaning efforts. I think I am getting comfortable living on the edge of highly unstable depressive with homicidal tendancies:d

yeah...you loco cerveza :bows

cpeapea
04-07-2003, 08:25 AM
i know the feeling Terry, i like your way of going about it, normally most men grab a bottle of tequila

Logan
04-07-2003, 08:33 AM
You have a bike now too?

L8 APEX
04-07-2003, 08:43 AM
Originally posted by MadMax
yeah...you loco cerveza :bows
Damn, If MadMax thinks I am crazy we do have problems:eek2:
Nah, the old man bought it for Christmas and I keep the battery charged every now and then:twitch:

Red2002
04-07-2003, 10:21 AM
There are people you can talk to about whatever is going on. Don't carry that stuff around with you. It could make you very bitter.:)

And yes, there are many awesome Russian women. Most of the local ones live in Plano/Allen and boy are they young i.e., 17-20. I dated one for a few months and wanted to bang all of her friends.....and did. :D

I still see her now and again for old times' sake. She's now 19! Too old! :beer: :D

MadMax
04-07-2003, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by L8 APEX
Damn, If MadMax thinks I am crazy we do have problems:eek2:
Nah, the old man bought it for Christmas and I keep the battery charged every now and then:twitch:

;) loco....brain is fried...

too much d-lysergic acid diethylamide tartrate-25.....

but....4.0 at DCCC all the way....

:tongue:

cpeapea
04-07-2003, 03:19 PM
good ol lsd:banana: :twitch:

MadMax
04-07-2003, 03:39 PM
Liquid Draino is in the plumbing department........ :rolleyes:

talk is cheap....muscles don't lie...off to the gym! LOL

03LightningRocks
04-08-2003, 11:19 PM
I just placed my order for Olga. They gave me a Fedex tracking number. She is being delivered on Thursday. Does anyone have an air pump I could borrow?

Rocks:confused:

cpeapea
04-09-2003, 01:03 AM
hhahahah:roll