PDA

View Full Version : Michael Doohan limited replica Arai helmet

Natetrun
04-05-2003, 01:55 AM
For those who ride bikes and know what a great racer Michael Doohan was, they made a limited number of Arai replica helmets dedicated to him and are no longer available because he is long retired. Each year, new design for only the years he raced in the top of the line RX-7 series. Arai is top of the line in the helmet market. The helmet is in perfect condition except for a small paint chip on the back where it got scraped on a door hendge :hammer: .Only worn for 3 months. Kept in storage (belongs in a safety deposit box:).will sale for 450obo, I paid 750 brand new back in the day. Great collectors item. Most confortable breathable, ventelated helmet you will ever wear. also good for track use with the trucks :tu:
oh yeah, it's a size medium

nathan
pm me or give me a call
214 - 733 - 2359

think selling this is going to make me cry :crying:

microsuck
04-05-2003, 02:52 AM
I have seen this same helmet. I though the guy who bought it for 600 got a good deal!
Andrew

Natetrun
04-05-2003, 03:25 AM
Originally posted by microsuck
I have seen this same helmet. I though the guy who bought it for 600 got a good deal!
Andrew

hehe. i didn't even post what year it was. think there were 3 different years. each different graphics. but yeah. collectors. maybe i need to put this on a bike board. some people would give a testicle for this thing ;)