PDA

View Full Version : What was ordered from the AutoShow

L8 APEX
04-03-2003, 09:55 AM
I just got a call from my customer that took me to the AutoShow last week. He gave me a list of parts to gather up for his new toys. He ordered a Audi RS6 BiTurbo V8 custom painted yellow which is the only one of 800 total RS6's planned for production. Apparently they are only going to offer the RS6 for this year. The drive train is hand built by Cosworth and fitted to the RS6 chasis. It will be one hell of a sleeper sedan. They come with 450hp and I am ordering a 616hp kit for it:eek2: Along with a GT series rear wing and front splitter. Audi sets up a personal website so you can monitor build status on your car. But that will be the daily driver of course. He also ordered one of those pearl yellow Lambo Murcialagos last night:bows Both are due for delivery in October that gives a whole new meaning to Oktoberfest The down side is the H2 is sold and the ACR Viper is going in DuPont this month. He said he is tired of domestics and going European/exotics.:beer: How much do Audi/Lambo techs charge an hour:twitch:

dboat
04-03-2003, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by L8 APEX
I How much do Audi/Lambo techs charge an hour:twitch:

More than I can afford to even ask how much do you charge?:p

But I wish I could afford it though..

Sounds like when he drops them off for you to work on them, I hear a "Road Trip" being called for...:D

Dana

L8 APEX
04-03-2003, 05:35 PM
He is selling his fully built Viper GTS to make room for the Lambo. I told him he has to let me drive it before it goes. He said sure we'll blast it around MSR (Motorsport Ranch). Or make some 140 runs down 287 like we did in the Corvette:banana: :d