PDA

View Full Version : Speedworks Dyno Saturday March 22nd @ 9am

Crawford
03-14-2003, 03:51 PM
Just got off the phone with Speedworks. We are on for Saturday 22nd at 9am. We need 10 vehicles to get the $40 per run w/ AFR discount. Please post up to confirm if you are coming. Hopefully we will get 10 this time! Let me know ASAP!!!

I will keep a list on this post of who is going.

Members attending:
Crawford
blueoval01
wesman (2)
tliss
naterun (2)
03lightningrocks (2)
dboat
Fasttoys

Number of vehicles: 11

tliss
03-14-2003, 04:26 PM
Let me get the 4# on and I'm there!

Tom

Crawford
03-14-2003, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by tliss
Let me get the 4# on and I'm there!

Tom

Does that mean you are in? Or does that mean you're are a maybe?

blueoval01
03-14-2003, 06:39 PM
OK, 22nd is a week from tomorrow.
I'll plan on being there.
:tu:

microsuck
03-14-2003, 07:08 PM
count me in
Andrew

wesman
03-14-2003, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by Crawford
Just got off the phone with Speedworks. We are on for Saturday 22nd at 9am. We need 10 vehicles to get the $40 per run w/ AFR discount. Please post up to confirm if you are coming. Hopefully we will get 10 this time! Let me know ASAP!!!

I will keep a list on this post of who is going.

Members attending:
Crawford

I talked to Dan today too :)

I asked if he spoke with you and said he had just hung up with you as I pulled in :)

I also asked about other cars attending and he said no problem, as long as they are a member of the club. SO if we are running short on people that will help get the #'s up.

He also mentioned that there was a car show that they are sponsoring on Sun and said some of the guys may be interested as they have a top truck class. Ask around about it when you're there if interested.

My truck should be done by the weekend...I sure hope so. I want to get it on the dyno :)

Also if it's cool with you guys I would like to throw the "ricemobile" 350Z on there to get a comparison run since I installed the exhaust. Let me know if that's cool.

Thanks again for setting it all up Crawford. :beer:

--wes

TxBolt
03-14-2003, 08:59 PM
I can't stand to wait! But I guess you have to have a motor in your truck.:nana2

tliss
03-14-2003, 11:04 PM
I'll have the 4# this week and will be installing it shortly, so count me in!

Tom

Natetrun
03-15-2003, 05:01 AM
I'm confused with this whole damn member term. I'm for sure coming, but am i allowed cause im not really a member. i was just sitting here thinking of getting my truck dynoed when i ran into this thread. if this is a member only thing i'll still come and pay full price.

im confused . but im there no matter what!

:confused: :tu:

03LightningRocks
03-15-2003, 05:15 AM
The way I understand it...rule 63987.5 section F Paragraph 3 states "that all members must have an operable A/C system in their trucks to participate in Dyno sessions at Speed Works".

I dunno...do you have an operable A/C system?:hammer:

Rocks:beer:

03LightningRocks
03-15-2003, 05:18 AM
I'll be there at 8:30....don't forget I need to dyno first so I can let my truck cool as long as possible to do three more runs without the infamous Plasma Booster.

I'll bring my Flux Capacitor also.

Rocks

Natetrun
03-15-2003, 05:43 AM
Originally posted by 03LightningRocks
The way I understand it...rule 63987.5 section F Paragraph 3 states "that all members must have an operable A/C system in their trucks to participate in Dyno sessions at Speed Works".

I dunno...do you have an operable A/C system?:hammer:

LMAO!! Damn you!!! :crying: For now I do. come dyno time i dunno!! for that im for sure taking out my damn a/c and putting ricer stickers all over my truck saying "NO a/c MAKES 500HP gains!!"

:tongue:

i'm sucking it up. make fun of me all you want. i'll make a t-shirt to identify me as the person with no a/c .

Crawford
03-15-2003, 10:55 AM
Naterun, you are in, no problem.
Looks like we have 8 vehicles so far if I counted that right with wesman and 03lightningrocks counting for 2 each. We just need 2 more!

microsuck
03-15-2003, 12:37 PM
what if I bring some "cars" that I can say I own, being a clubmember. But I will need some of my performance minded buddies to drive them there. Hint, hint.:tu:
Andrew

Natetrun
03-16-2003, 12:26 AM
Naterun, you are in, no problem.
Looks like we have 8 vehicles so far if I counted that right with wesman and 03lightningrocks counting for 2 each. We just need 2 more!

THANX!! :D

StormShadow
03-16-2003, 10:31 AM
I'd like to participate

Crawford
03-16-2003, 11:19 AM
Ok looks like we are at 9 now. We just need one more so we can get the discount!!

Microsuck: Might be helpful if we get one or two more?

One thing I didnt mention was that since they are having some car show on Sunday they dont want to do more than 15 vehicles. I didnt mention this because I thought there would be no way we could pull 15 but I think I better mention it just in case.

StormShadow
03-16-2003, 11:41 AM
sorry but I have to scratch i'm having wisdom teeth pulled on friday

microsuck
03-16-2003, 01:59 PM

Microsuck: Might be helpful if we get one or two more?

Sure, let me ask them first. No promises though.

Natetrun
03-16-2003, 04:26 PM
GOT ONE MORE!! :banana:

Sixpipes
03-16-2003, 04:43 PM
I'm tied up all day Saturday, but if someone wants to come get my truck and run it down there for me, I'm in. It will be parked here. :cool:

http://www.starwood.com/westin/search/hotel_detail.html?propertyID=1193

Natetrun
03-16-2003, 06:36 PM
my fiance can drive it up there if you don't mind? shes a good driver. she was going to ride with me up there but we can make her useful :).

03LightningRocks
03-16-2003, 08:27 PM
Sixpipes,

My neighbors kid just got his license....he must be a pretty good driver. I've seen him do doughnuts around our circle and not hit anything.

I bet I can get him to drive it for you if Nates fiance scares you.

Rocks:p

Natetrun
03-16-2003, 08:32 PM
Sixpipes,

My neighbors kid just got his license....he must be a pretty good driver. I've seen him do doughnuts around our circle and not hit anything.

I bet I can get him to drive it for you if Nates fiance scares you.

Rocks:p

ROFL!!!:p

Sixpipes
03-16-2003, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by Sixpipes
I'm tied up all day Saturday, but if someone wants to come get my truck and run it down there for me, I'm in. It will be parked here. :cool:

I'm sorry. I was just coming out of a coma when I wrote this. http://www.fordvschevy.com/forum/images/smilies/shifty.gif

Silver_2000
03-16-2003, 09:37 PM
Since mine is going back for its 3rd or 4th head gasket Im out - But for the right price I might be available for chauffeur service.. Always wanted to beat on the go_rila... :flaming: :nana2 :banana:

Natetrun
03-16-2003, 10:06 PM
I'm sorry. I was just coming out of a coma when I wrote this. http://www.fordvschevy.com/forum/images/smilies/shifty.gif

Suuureee ;)

ill take that as a no.

doug? you blow a head gasket?

don't forget to add my friend to the list. count me as 2 i guess.

Crawford
03-17-2003, 01:51 PM
Looks like we now have 10 people. Hopefully everyone will show. I am going to need pretty much everyone there around 9am that is going to dyno. If everyone isnt there then I dont think we will get the discount. Last time several people showed up late. They told me that in order to get the discount I would have to cover everyone with my credit card. I told the guy to kiss my ass, not doing that. We ended up not having 10 anyway so we all had to pay full price. :-(

Can everyone be there at 9 - 9:30?

Silver_2000
03-17-2003, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by Natetrun
doug? you blow a head gasket?.
AGAIN

microsuck
03-17-2003, 02:47 PM
I am out if we have to be there by 9:30. 11:00 at the earliest. Can I pay ahead of time and come later?
Andrew

Sixpipes
03-17-2003, 04:09 PM
Suuureee ;)
ill take that as a no.
Well it seemed like a good idea until I read my own post. :tongue:
As far as being there by 9:00, that's not up to me. :cool:

wesman
03-17-2003, 04:21 PM
Generally as long as you have the list generated they are ok with it.

I'm still hoping that my L is up and running by then.

--wes

Natetrun
03-17-2003, 04:28 PM
Looks like we now have 10 people. Hopefully everyone will show. I am going to need pretty much everyone there around 9am that is going to dyno. If everyone isnt there then I dont think we will get the discount. Last time several people showed up late. They told me that in order to get the discount I would have to cover everyone with my credit card. I told the guy to kiss my ass, not doing that. We ended up not having 10 anyway so we all had to pay full price. :-(

Can everyone be there at 9 - 9:30?

I don't really know Dan. But i don't like him. I asked him he could get some parts for me before I long knew about terry or any vendors. Nice big list. He did'nt know half the stuff i was talking about. Refered me to a guy for porting that had a bad number. never did get back to me on the parts list. As far as dynoing. I bet thats about all they are good for unless you own a ricer or vette. LOL, said he could do a cam for my blower.

Crawford
03-17-2003, 04:30 PM
Well I guess we can wing it on everyone being there at 9am. Hopefully they will be cool and this thing will go off without a hitch. The earlier everyone gets there the better though. :D

Bt the way I wanted to thank everyone for helping me pull this thing together at the last minute. Thanks!!! :tu:

wesman
03-17-2003, 04:46 PM
I don't really know Dan. But i don't like him. I asked him he could get some parts for me before I long knew about terry or any vendors. Nice big list. He did'nt know half the stuff i was talking about. Refered me to a guy for porting that had a bad number. never did get back to me on the parts list. As far as dynoing. I bet thats about all they are good for unless you own a ricer or vette. LOL, said he could do a cam for my blower.

Dan is weird that way. You have to get to know him before he will take you seriously. They have done a ton of work on Mustangs but they primarily tune Vettes and LS1's.

He's a nice guy once you get to know him.

--wes

microsuck
03-17-2003, 05:00 PM
So whats the deal. Do we have to be there by 11? Im not goin if I have to pay $60. And I would rather know before I have to do the hour drive to speedworks. Basically, its really out of the way, and dont want to go unless we are getting the $40 deal, after 10:30

dboat
03-17-2003, 09:57 PM
do you have me in? I have never dyno'd before so it should be fun.. also, where is this place.
Dana

Crawford
03-17-2003, 10:40 PM
Here are maps on where Speedworks is located:

http://www.txspeedworks.com/location.cfm

Crawford
03-17-2003, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by microsuck
So whats the deal. Do we have to be there by 11? Im not goin if I have to pay $60. And I would rather know before I have to do the hour drive to speedworks. Basically, its really out of the way, and dont want to go unless we are getting the $40 deal, after 10:30

I dont know what to tell ya. I can't guarantee anything. Its up to you.

I do know this: If we have 10 people there when they open we have the discount and everything is good. If not then we are at the mercy of Speedworks. I am getting mine done $40 or $60, $20 doesn't matter that much to me.

03LightningRocks
03-17-2003, 11:29 PM
Crawford,

I will be there...no doubt. I have to get the A/F ratios to Mike Troyer and Super Chips on Monday.

So it is the same for me...40, 60 what ever...I have to do it or risk blowing the motor with 4500 miles on it.

See ya Saturday morning...I'll be there at 8 to allow my truck to cool.

By the way...I am going to bring a couple dozen sausage Kolachis for everyone. Ya'll better not leave me sitting there with a truck full of Kolochis and no one to eat them.

Crawford
03-18-2003, 01:20 AM
Sounds good to me man. I wont be there at 8am thats for sure but I will be there at 9am. If its just you and me we will pay our $60 and kick those Kolachis' asses!!!!

dboat
03-18-2003, 07:06 AM
if you guarantee you are there at 8 then I will stop by and bring the coffee.. how does that sound?
Dana

Natetrun
03-18-2003, 12:14 PM
Ill bring donuts!! krispy kreme !

03LightningRocks
03-18-2003, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by dboat
if you guarantee you are there at 8 then I will stop by and bring the coffee.. how does that sound?
Dana

Sounds good...black...no cream...no sugar.

Rocks:tu:

03LightningRocks
03-18-2003, 08:30 PM
Ill bring donuts!! krispy kreme !

LOL.....I'll get this one....you buy the next time.:beer:

Rocks

Crawford
03-19-2003, 01:40 PM
We are going to have to keep a close eye on the weather on Saturday. If I remember correctly Speedworks won't dyno a wet vehicle. I recommend that everyone check this thread before you head down there this Saturday to see if we are going to run into weather problems. :flaming:

wesman
03-19-2003, 02:46 PM
I think it'll be a call to make that morning. These weather men don't seem to know the difference between a hail storm and a sunny Spring day. The forecast literally changes three times a day..depends on what they see when it looks out the window it seems.

As of now the forecast for Sat says :

Scattered Thunderstorms
High: 58
Low: 43

I think it will be interesting to update it daily to see the fluctuations :hammer:

--wes

Crawford
03-20-2003, 12:00 PM
Now we have:

PM Showers
High: 63
Low: 47
Chance of rain: 30%

Crawford
03-20-2003, 04:19 PM
Now we have:

Mostly Cloudy
High: 62
Low: 47
Chance of rain: 20%

It keeps getting better!!! :banana:

Natetrun
03-20-2003, 04:29 PM
LOL.....I'll get this one....you buy the next time.:beer:

Rocks

I like plain and choclate!! :) better not forget those Donuts:flaming:

:p

Silver_2000
03-20-2003, 06:05 PM
I am the designated driver for the Go_Rila.. Someone needs to call me sat morn to remind me

J.D. Blackwell
03-20-2003, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by Silver_2000_;)!
I am the designated driver for the Go_Rila.. Someone needs to call me sat morn to remind me

Remind you of what?

LOL

03LightningRocks
03-21-2003, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by J.D. Blackwell
Remind you of what?

LOL

He probably already forgot what he was to be reminded of.

:eek2:

Silver_2000
03-21-2003, 02:41 PM
Remind me to show up..

Many of you know I am not a morning person...

Has a decision been made RE tomorrow yet ?

03LightningRocks
03-21-2003, 03:00 PM
I'll be there...the weather looks like it is going to hold off for us.

dboat
03-21-2003, 04:27 PM
I will be there at 8a ish with the coffee.. right Rocks?

03LightningRocks
03-21-2003, 04:56 PM
Extra Large.....BLACK...as in the fastest truck color.:d

tliss
03-21-2003, 05:00 PM
Weather is holding up, it looks like. I'm ready and will be there tomorrow morning. I'll head out about 8 or so.

Tom

Crawford
03-21-2003, 05:31 PM
I will be there at 9am. :nana2

03LightningRocks
03-21-2003, 05:35 PM
I will be there at 9am. :nana2

:tu: I guess we will put the Kolochis in the engine compartment to keep them warm:tongue:

Mark #2
03-21-2003, 05:36 PM
I'll be there to spectate and sell some parts. I'll be the guy in the old K-5.

Mark

wesman
03-21-2003, 08:40 PM
I'll be there at 930ish. My L wont be ready. I stopped by today and they have it completely torn apart still so no dyno time for the L :(

I guess the good thing about it is i get my underdrive pullies from Ruslow installed for free :tu:

I'm still gonna dyno the 350 so you guys can witness the ground pouding 240rwhp...lmao

See you guys in the morning.

--wes

wesman
03-21-2003, 10:54 PM
Latest forecast :)

Partly Cloudy

High: 62
Low: 44

I think they do paper, rock, scissors to predict the weather around here.

--wes

Silver_2000
03-21-2003, 11:53 PM
I have possesion of the Go_rila...

Ill be there as soon as the coffee is made and the shower is taken...

Got the Ford scanner today.
Ran DTC's on the Go_Rila.. WOW... Im impressed...
P0234 - refer to shop manual
b1202 - Fuel Sender open ctk
b1318 - Batt Volt Low
b1428 - Seat belt ctk
b1450 - Wip Wash Ckt
p0500 - VSS
b1313 - Batt Saver Coil Ckt
b1302 - Accy delay coli ckt

Good news is ( for me ) there were no DTC's in the ABS system LOL..

Doug

Looked up P0234 on the Service DVD - LOL

KJ1 DTC P0234: CHECK FOR OTHER DTCS
Note: The supercharger will be bypassed when the brake is on the throttle is depressed in the wide open throttle position. This is called brake torque and the engine torque is too high.

Check that the engine has not been subjected to brake torque causing the P0234.
Drive the vehicle for 10 to 15 minutes with the engine exceeding 2,000 rpm and the engine temperature stabilizing.
No Starts:
GO to A1 .
For Stalls:
Return to Section 3 , Symptom Charts.
Return to repair area and check that upper radiator hose is hot and pressurized.
Rerun KOEO Self-Test and retrieve Continuous Memory DTCs.

Description:
Supercharger Overboost Condition The PCM disables (bypasses) the supercharger boost and sets a diagnostic trouble code (DTC) to keep from damaging the powertrain (engine or transmission) during potential harmful operating conditions. Brake torque (brake on and throttle at wide open)
Transmission oil temperature (TOT) exceeds calibrated threshold
Engine over temperature
Ignition misfire exceeds calibrated threshold
Knock sensor (KS) failure or knock detected
Low speed fuel pump relay not switching
Check for other diagnostic trouble codes accompanying the P0234 or check appropriate and available PIDs related to above possible causes.

Mine had the P0500 vss code as well - here is the text from the service DVD

DF1 DTC P0500/P0501/P1502: CHECK VEHICLE SPEED PID
Powertrain Control Module (PCM) detected an error in the vehicle speed information received from the anti-lock brake system (ABS) control module, generic electronic module (GEM) or central timer module (CTM).
Note: When diagnosing the VSC signal to the PCM refer to the chart below to determine which module sends the VSC signal to the PCM.

Vehicle Applications Module Application(s)
Taurus SHO ABS (w/ Anti-Lock Brake System)
2.5L Ranger 4WABS (w/ 4 wheel Anti-Lock Brake System) or
3.0L Ranger GEM or CTM (w/ rear wheel only Anti-Lock Brake System)
4.0L Ranger,
4.0L/5.0L Explorer/
Mountaineer 4WABS (w/ 4 wheel Anti-Lock Brake System)
4WABS (w/ 4 wheel Anti-Lock Brake System) or
5.4L F-Series GEM (w/ rear wheel only Anti-Lock Brake System)

Key on.
Connect scan tool.
Access VSS PID.
Obeying all local traffic laws, complete the following:
Take the vehicle to a suitable location and gradually increase the vehicle speed to 80 km/h (50 mph), while observing the VSS PID mph values.

Description:
If the engine rpm is above the torque converter stall speed (automatic transmission) and engine load is high, it can be inferred that the vehicle must be moving. If there is insufficient vehicle speed data input, a malfunction is indicated and a DTC is set. On most vehicle applications the malfunction indicator lamp (MIL) will be triggered when this DTC is set.

Thats great!! the PCM knows the Go_rila likes his burnouts.... LOL

Sixpipes
03-22-2003, 01:22 AM
Thats great!! the PCM knows the Go_rila likes his burnouts.... LOL
Yeah it does. http://www.fordvschevy.com/forum/images/smilies/naughty.gif

Silver_2000
03-22-2003, 08:11 AM
Just woke up ...

May have made an error. I told the scanner Go_rila was a 99. The multiple "B" codes may be because the PCM is actually a 2000 code now.. Ill rescan it later as a 2000 to see if it makes a difference.

Damned split personality....

Crawford
03-22-2003, 09:08 AM
YAWN :o :o :o

Just woke up. Weather looks okay for now. I will be down there in a few.

Crawford
03-22-2003, 03:49 PM
Had a ton of fun at the dyno today. I just want to say thanks to everyone for helping me make it happen. We had about 14 runs from the club which put us in the discount territory no problem.

Now all we have to do is setup a Hallsville trip next month!

Thanks!!! :D :D :burnout:

J.D. Blackwell
03-22-2003, 03:56 PM
Had a ton of fun at the dyno today. I just want to say thanks to everyone for helping me make it happen. We had about 14 runs from the club which put us in the discount territory no problem.

Now all we have to do is setup a Hallsville trip next month!

Thanks!!! :D :D :burnout:

Well, what kind of #'s did you make? Are you part of the 500/600 club now?:d

wesman
03-22-2003, 03:57 PM
Good to put some names with some faces. I'm up for a Hallsville trip , just let me know the day. I'll bring the L to that one :)

It should be up and running this week. I'll dyno it and see how she's doing once it's completed.

--wes

microsuck
03-22-2003, 04:09 PM
Yeah, that was a blast. Thanks alot guys. I love the sound of blowers in the morning! Special thanks to doug for him reading my codes to me. Did anyone ever figure out who got the highest #s? Mine was 421.8 and 530.9. (I know, I know, I bottles are for babies!)
Andrew

dboat
03-22-2003, 04:22 PM
after Dyno Day excursion...

Doug, how do I post a couple of mini-vids?
Dana

dboat
03-22-2003, 04:24 PM
another pic

dboat
03-22-2003, 04:25 PM
one more

dboat
03-22-2003, 04:27 PM
with our lovely waitperson..

wesman
03-22-2003, 04:33 PM
Damn, I knew I shouldn't have bailed :(

--wes

blueoval01
03-22-2003, 05:22 PM
This was my first dyno and I had a great time. :banana:
Good to see familiar faces and meet some new ones.
I believe I need to bump up the bi-weeky "Terry, mod my truck" fund deposits $$$ ... LOL

Silver_2000
03-22-2003, 06:17 PM
Email me the videos

Ill do it if they fit

Doug

Sixpipes
03-22-2003, 07:01 PM
So what's the deal on Go_rila's dyno numbers? Guess he didn't like being strapped down cause I noticed the dyno sheets were numbered 4, 5, and 6. Also looks a little lean to me. :cool:

410.3 rwhp @ 499.7 Ft/lbs of torque

Acceptable for 4 pounds of additional boost (2# upper/2# lower).

03LightningRocks
03-22-2003, 08:39 PM
Here are the temps, humidities and Barametric pressure

9:00 A.M.
Temp=60 degrees
Humidity= 50%
Barametric Pressure= 29.5"

11:00 A.M.
Temp= 64 degrees
Humidity= 42%
Barametric Pressure= 29.5"

My Best Pull was 435/550.

Dennis,

Hint.......Get a refund on that plasma booster....depending on what you want it to do.

I have been looking real hard at these dynos and the obvious popped out at me.

On my second set of pulls, the first two pulls where done with the plasma booster. They where as follows
1st 422.2/499.3
2nd 421.4/503.3
Now these two pulls where basicly both hot as the dyno operator was ready to get the hell out of there. So that slight drop is to be expected.

Now using this theory, the third pull should also drop...RIGHT?

Heres the kick...it went up!!!!!!!!!!!!! So disconnecting the plasma booster gained me H.P. and torque...even above and beyond the fact that the truck was at it's hottest point.

3rd pull...plasma booster disconnected= 421.7/505.9

My Opinion....See thread in general forum for update on plasma booster Info.

L8 APEX
03-22-2003, 08:42 PM
My Opinion....plasma booster is:bs
You won't see them one my website or my trucks:nono: Just ask Nathan, I won't let my customers buy stuff they don't need:tu: He has been asking for all kinds of odd stuff:hammer:

03LightningRocks
03-22-2003, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by L8 APEX
You won't see them one my website or my trucks:nono: Just ask Nathan, I won't let my customers buy stuff they don't need:tu: He has been asking for all kinds of odd stuff:hammer:

I like your style Terry.

Be sure to keep my truck on your schedule next week end.

Rocks

dboat
03-22-2003, 09:06 PM
those first runs were pretty darned sweet this morning...

Terry,
when are you going to have yours back up and running.. cant wait to see yours on the dyno as well//

Dana

L8 APEX
03-22-2003, 09:19 PM
My truck has entered black-ops/Area 51 status. Only flashes of light, loud sounds and exravigant rumors about what it really is, has, or does:D

Silver_2000
03-22-2003, 09:35 PM
So what's the deal on Go_rila's dyno numbers? Guess he didn't like being strapped down cause I noticed the dyno sheets were numbered 4, 5, and 6. Also looks a little lean to me. :cool:

410.3 rwhp @ 499.7 Ft/lbs of torque

Acceptable for 4 pounds of additional boost (2# upper/2# lower).

As you requested the 1st 2 were race the last was street. Go_rila and I were the first ones there. The Rila had 2 hours or more to cool.. Rila was the 4thor 5 th to run.

Yep it looked lean to us too.... Hope you like the cup, look in the console for the change.

Driving the Rila was fun, had a Supercharged Harley to embarrass on the way back to the hotel... :nana2

Doug

Silver_2000
03-22-2003, 09:36 PM
My Opinion....plasma booster is:bs

Thought you Werent going to post it ? LOL

03LightningRocks
03-22-2003, 10:18 PM
Thought you Werent going to post it ? LOL

Only locally Doug...the rest of the world is on their own...:beer:

Rocks:tu:

03lightning
03-22-2003, 11:04 PM
I had a good time, nice to meet you all.:tu:

03LightningRocks
03-22-2003, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by 03lightning
I had a good time, nice to meet you all.:tu:

Hey Vinson,

You found us...LOL. That Dark Shadow Grey sure looked good. You'll have to make it out to the track with some of us.

Silver_2000
03-23-2003, 12:11 AM
Shot of the Go_rila on the dyno

http://www.talonclub.com/4images/data/media/8/six-banner-dyno-P3226947.jpg

couple more here
http://www.talonclub.com/4images/categories.php?cat_id=8&page=3

Natetrun
03-23-2003, 01:01 AM
Originally posted by L8 APEX

seems like you won't let me buy anything!? :crying:

I want long tubes damnit! Ill get that damn exhaust welded then. What are you going to say when it's time for my damn motor? :p

How come i can send you PM's? am i bugging you?:)

It was nice meeting everyone. Got to see some nice rides, everyone pulled out and went to hooters I GUESS since: Me, vinson, and microsuck was left there like wtf?we went to frisco for our own damn hooters gathering. Nothing like 3 pichers of beer to make the day go right.

Silver_2000
03-23-2003, 01:12 AM
everyone pulled out and went to hooters I GUESS since: Me, vinson, and microsuck was left there like wtf?we went to frisco for our own damn hooters gathering. Nothing like 3 pichers of beer to make the day go right.

??
Why didnt you come along ?

Natetrun
03-23-2003, 02:33 AM
??
Why didnt you come along ?

no one said anything. LMAO :confused:

we were there, i was talking to ron and micro, vinson was in the bay when the dyno was going on. and then everyone disappeared!?

we aren't mad btw. just confused when speedworks turned into a ghost town in a second flat. :p

Silver_2000
03-23-2003, 10:47 PM
Dana - Dboat took some videos of His, Tliss and Go_rila's runs. I shrunk them and added them to your respective Photogallery categories..

Doug

dboat
03-23-2003, 10:51 PM
Doug

You da man...:tu: