PDA

View Full Version : Uhhh, wha?

98Cobra
03-10-2003, 09:50 AM
The board lost my preference for the Talon Classic skin, I am back to the busy skin. ??? I left it on busy right now in case you need to check anything out...

Garett

Sixpipes
03-10-2003, 09:55 AM
I was just kidding about the green arrows. I like a little color in the chromo. The green arrows look particularly cool when they are rotating.

:cool:

98Cobra
03-10-2003, 03:19 PM
So I just went to check my options...why is the classic skin gone now?

Silver_2000
03-10-2003, 03:39 PM
I was getting LOTS of emails/feedback Re: recent website changes. With everyone running a diff skin I was driving myself crazy tracking down the code issues. I took the customized VB default skin away as a choice for now. the default skin if you are not registered or not logged in is now the new skin. All the new features will be focused on the new skin.

Plus...
I have a TON of work in the new skin and I want people to use it to be sure we have all the bugs out of it...

6 - I changed the rotating arrows to make them smaller and removed the green. The upside to shrinking them is that they rotate faster now :burnout:

Doug

98Cobra
03-10-2003, 04:42 PM
Oh alright, I'll use the new skin. Part of the beauty of the old look though was it was easier to check the forum on my girlfriend's computer that has a 15" monitor. :)

On a side note, I'd like to see how long it takes Mark #2 to view from home now. Just kidding Mark! :p

Sixpipes
03-10-2003, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by Silver_2000_;)!
6 - I changed the rotating arrows to make them smaller and removed the green. The upside to shrinking them is that they rotate faster now :burnout:

Doug
I actually miss the green arrows. :crying:

dboat
03-10-2003, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by Sixpipes
I actually miss the green arrows. :crying:

me too, I likey the green arrows, although purple arrows would be even better.. not much of a green person myself.. but I did like the colored arrows

Dana

Silver_2000
03-12-2003, 02:41 AM
Originally posted by 98Cobra
Oh alright, I'll use the new skin. Part of the beauty of the old look though was it was easier to check the forum on my girlfriend's computer that has a 15" monitor. :)

On a side note, I'd like to see how long it takes Mark #2 to view from home now. Just kidding Mark! :p

Buy her a decent monitor... :p

The sites have always been optimized for 1024x768... I know that at 800x600 the new skin requires some scrolling left to right..

I'll look at that in a few days...

I hate to **** you guys off more but I am likely going to pull the other skins off as well... I have been staring at html table code for 100 hours or so to get these skins where they are and I need a break...

Doug