PDA

View Full Version : EBC rotors/pads in stock!

L8 APEX
03-07-2003, 11:11 AM
Feedback from the first sets are awesome compared to stock. This is an excellent choice for drivers who want better performance but don't want to spend the 3-4K for Brembos. You can do just the fronts or even better a complete set. These are not cheap stock rotors drilled for looks, they perform! EBC pads are a kevlar compound not your run of the mill semi metallic pads.
Full set of rotors and pads $750 carry out $950 installed
Front rotors and pads only $425 carry out $500 installed
Installation includes repacking bearings w/ synthetic grease.
For the month of March free high temp fluid is free if you opt for a fresh system bleed.
Now that you have 4800lbs running 12's get the woe to match the go!:tu:

Red2002
03-07-2003, 02:05 PM
So these work with the factory calipers? Are the rotors any larger than stock?

Get back at me beeyotch. Give me a bit though, I seem to have lost my cell phone. :rolleyes:

L8 APEX
03-07-2003, 02:23 PM
Lost the phone eh?:bs :d Anyway, yes they retain stock calipers and are the same dimensions.

Red2002
03-07-2003, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by L8 APEX
Lost the phone eh?:bs :d

How someone loses that big ghetto phone is beyond me. Thing weighs like 8 lbs.

How much horsepower do these pads and rotors add? heh

dboat
03-08-2003, 07:25 PM
I had Terry put these on my L. Not only did he do a great job, but this was a great pick on his part for an upgrade. These things stop like throwing a boat anchor out the back.. HOLY COW!!! they are absolutely great.. I thought my stockers were pretty good until I got these on..
Terry, I cant thank you enough for the job you did on my truck..:bows

By the way guys, these rotors are dimpled and slotted.. they dont seem to dust much either (nice plus)..

If you have any questions, drop me a note and I can tell you how my experience has been..
Dana

blueoval01
03-08-2003, 08:26 PM
Dana, they look great !!
Terry has always done good work .....
Jeez, with 2800 miles on my stockers, wonder if I should change? hehe

:D

99WhiteBeast
03-11-2003, 06:14 PM
left out the B's because poor men can't afford Brembo's

Terry did another stellar install :tu: on my lowly 99 to help slow the Beast down.

These are a quality part and sure are pretty- Kevlar pads to boot:banana:

Thanks Terry!

front rotor (http://talon.svtlightnings.com/4images/details.php?image_id=1117)

rotor and wheel (http://talon.svtlightnings.com/4images/details.php?image_id=1118)

Get ya sum!

blueoval01
03-11-2003, 06:45 PM
Sawwwwwweeeet :tu:
You gonna be able to test them out on your up & coming trip?

99WhiteBeast
03-11-2003, 07:06 PM
Oh yea- Once they bed in a little I may do some tests while out in No Man's Land (Trans-Pecos region...aka Big Bend Country):tu:

L8 APEX
03-12-2003, 12:18 AM
I see you washed away that muddy filth you made me work around:nono: Nice pics thanks for the biz, there is always a single parent discount at PR:tu: