PDA

View Full Version : Terry (L8 APEX) does it again...

Red2002
05-06-2002, 12:40 AM
The guy is just incredible! I took my truck over to his shop Saturday morning so we could install the Belltech kit. I did more observing than anything, but didn't hesitate to crawl on my back to learn more about what I was looking at.

Not only is he a respected tuner in my opinion, but now a personal friend as well. Terry goes out of his way to make sure his customers are happy with whatever parts they purchase or any work that Terry may do to an individual's truck.

Terry I can't thank you enough for everything you did for me. If TALON was to have one tuner, then Terry has my vote. :D

The truck looks so incredible now! It gives off major attitude and that Borla....whew. :tu: I'll give the guys at Keller's an earful when I tear ass outta that place come next weekend. :)

The dude now drinks for free wherever we go. Thanks man! I owe ya one.

L8 APEX
05-06-2002, 01:02 AM
Man people aren't going to believe you if you pump it up too much;) Just because you came down for suspension and left with suspension and 1/2 priced Borla exhaust... Okay that was cool. I had it setting around the shop and wanted to hear what it sounded like. Guess it is the right time/place kind of thing:tu: Watch those curbs and sloped drives now! I would start backing in it is safer anyway. That is what they told us in safety school.

wesman
05-06-2002, 01:18 AM
Originally posted by L8 APEX
Man people aren't going to believe you if you pump it up too much;) Just because you came down for suspension and left with suspension and 1/2 priced Borla exhaust... Okay that was cool. I had it setting around the shop and wanted to hear what it sounded like. Guess it is the right time/place kind of thing:tu: Watch those curbs and sloped drives now! I would start backing in it is safer anyway. That is what they told us in safety school.

Any other parts laying around ?

I have a get together this weekend(5/11) with my other car club (300zx's) ...we are getting together at a members house and hanging out then heading to the track in Sanger. I'm taking the L to the meet and my fiancee will be driving the Z.

I would love to throw a few mods on the L and spank everyones butt out at the track since my project Z is still awaiting turbos :)

Lemme know what you have if anything and we can work out a deal :)

blueoval01
05-06-2002, 01:19 PM
:D :D :D
Terry, yu da Man!