PDA

View Full Version : Getting PR brake service today

Silver_2000
02-22-2003, 10:08 AM
I will finally get to see what everyone has been talking about..

Plus while Terry replaces the brakes - I can finish breaking in my Savage...

Doug

I am NOT getting the new rotors. I am just getting DBoats cast off put on my truck...

Silver_2000
02-22-2003, 06:25 PM
Well

I got a chance to expereince the PR service. What all of you have said os true.

Thanks to Terry ( and Dboat ) I got a brake job for a great deal. The service was top notch.

A BIG plus was that Terry was able to pull my 4# pulley off in one piece. Save me LOTS of hassle and $$ ...

Thanks TERRY !!

Doug

PS - Sixpipes and Moonshine might oughta look at their pads. Mine were NEAR GONE....

L8 APEX
02-22-2003, 07:05 PM
Enjoyed having you over O' Great Webmaster:bows :d I was surprised not to see the digicam lerking about. maybe it is resting for the upcoming FFW events. Those front pads were less than measurable in some places. I know Moonshine logs the most miles but I think they are highway with the occasioal pursuit in there:twitch: Yeah thanks to your fore thought about anti-seizing that post adapter it came off with a mighty tug of the 4' pipe wrench. Not before expanding a 1/2" drive Craftsman socket though:hammer: back to Sears for that one;) Now you have me looking at those damn RC trucks:hammer:

dboat
02-24-2003, 10:50 PM
Well, Doug I am glad you get to see what I have seen and that Terry is the best.. I have been incredibly happy with his service. Also, glad you are happy with the rotors, but I have to tell you these EBC's just absolutely kick all forms of a$$.. They are absolutely stupendous.. I think I could do a nose wheelie if I hit them hard enough..
Terry, I cant thank you enough for doing the install, man the brakes, the new fastair, the throttle body, the wheels, everything is just top notch.. lets see whats next?
Dana