PDA

View Full Version : Special Holiday Discount Pricing Going on Right Now for New Orders...

TT_6SPD_95
06-30-2011, 08:50 AM
Hello,

Just wanted to let everyone know that we are having special Holiday Discount pricing going on right now for all new orders! The special Holiday Discount pricing is valid from now thru 7/10/2011.

You do not necessarily have to have your parts here by that date, but as long as you at least have payment in by 7/10/2011 then your order will be eligible for the special Holiday Discount pricing which is 5% off your ENTIRE ORDER!

E-mail: sales@mirrorfinishpolishing.com
Phone: 816-529-6089

TT_6SPD_95
06-30-2011, 08:51 AM
Additional information is in the signature.

tliss
06-30-2011, 09:59 AM
Hello,

Just wanted to let everyone know that we are having special Holiday Discount pricing going on right now for all new orders! The special Holiday Discount pricing is valid from now thru 7/10/2011.

You do not necessarily have to have your parts here by that date, but as long as you at least have payment in by 7/10/2011 then your order will be eligible for the special Holiday Discount pricing which is 5% off your ENTIRE ORDER!

E-mail: sales@mirrorfinishpolishing.com
Phone: 816-529-6089

Not bad, wish I was ready with the Cobra wheels, though...:crying:

Tom

TT_6SPD_95
06-30-2011, 02:39 PM
Not bad, wish I was ready with the Cobra wheels, though...:crying:

Tom

Tom,

As long as you have your payment in then you will secure discount pricing for your order then you can send your wheels in whenever you are ready.

tliss
06-30-2011, 07:15 PM
Tom,

As long as you have your payment in then you will secure discount pricing for your order then you can send your wheels in whenever you are ready.

Well, not sure when the wheels will be ready to be done considering my wallet is not ready yet either! Have a place to get the wheels fixed as needed, but don't have the extra scratch to do that yet. Don't have the scratch to pay you by July 10 either :crying: Wish I was ready to take advantage of this. :crying:

If I had the extra cash I'd be all over this.

Please keep the quote you gave me, as I'll be coming to you sooner or later.

Tom

TT_6SPD_95
07-07-2011, 01:21 AM
Well, not sure when the wheels will be ready to be done considering my wallet is not ready yet either! Have a place to get the wheels fixed as needed, but don't have the extra scratch to do that yet. Don't have the scratch to pay you by July 10 either :crying: Wish I was ready to take advantage of this. :crying:

If I had the extra cash I'd be all over this.

Please keep the quote you gave me, as I'll be coming to you sooner or later.

Tom

Sounds good Tom...just let me know when you are ready and we will get you all taken care of.

Thanks