PDA

View Full Version : Polishing Wheels and Care Afterward?

tliss
06-06-2011, 08:49 AM
Tony,

Couple of quick questions. I just got a 93 Cobra...the wheels are pretty bad with flaking paint and a little rash. What would it cost per wheel to polish? these are 17" x 7.5" stock Cobra wheels.

Also, once polished, what needs to be doen to care for the finish? I've got chrome wheels on my Lightning and know what to do there, but I doubt care for this finish is the same.

Shoot me an e-mail or PM. xaqshn@gmail.com

Thanks,
Tom

TT_6SPD_95
06-07-2011, 07:00 PM
Tony,

Couple of quick questions. I just got a 93 Cobra...the wheels are pretty bad with flaking paint and a little rash. What would it cost per wheel to polish? these are 17" x 7.5" stock Cobra wheels.

Also, once polished, what needs to be doen to care for the finish? I've got chrome wheels on my Lightning and know what to do there, but I doubt care for this finish is the same.

Shoot me an e-mail or PM. xaqshn@gmail.com

Thanks,
Tom

Tom,

Could you shoot me over a photo of your wheels to: sales@mirrorfinishpolishing.com

I need to see them and I will let you know what we can do.

Thanks

tliss
06-08-2011, 01:53 PM
Tom,

Could you shoot me over a photo of your wheels to: sales@mirrorfinishpolishing.com

I need to see them and I will let you know what we can do.

Thanks

OK...let me get some closeup shots. They are all painted, but the paint is peeling, so I figure the paint will need to be blasted off. I just want to get a feel for what I'd be looking at and what it takes to care for them afterward.

You'll get an e-mail from me in a bit.

Tom

tliss
06-09-2011, 08:15 AM
Sent pics this morning. Please have a peek and let me know.

thanks,
Tom

tliss
08-21-2012, 09:47 AM
Still got this on my mind...sooner or later!

TT_6SPD_95
08-23-2012, 11:11 AM
Still got this on my mind...sooner or later!

Let us know when you are ready and we will get you all taken care of.

Have a great day!

Thank You