PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Rear bumper and passenger mirror for 99L

SVTLght99
02-11-2011, 06:44 PM
Hey guys,

Im looking for a rear bumper and passenger mirror for my black 99L. Those two things were messed up when I purchased the truck 2years ago and now am looking to restore her. If anyone has one, please let me know.

99WhiteBeast
02-11-2011, 09:43 PM
what color?- I have 02 mirrors but white

SVTLght99
02-11-2011, 09:57 PM
They are black

SVTLght99
02-20-2011, 02:43 AM
Got the mirror out of the way. Now I'm in search of the rear bumper, anyone?

SVTLght99
03-02-2011, 12:21 PM
These are some parts I'm going to need if any of you guys have some in the garage that your willing to part with....

Rear bumper
Stock coil packs
Stock 99-00 Rim (preferably need 1)
Stock 99-00 Rims (chromies, I have cash in hand)
Stock hood (pref. Black) or trade my steel cow hood, but its missing a trim piece off one of the nostrils
The updated Headlights
Any trim pieces (my black ones are dull)
Upper and lower stock grill (99-00)

04 RedApple
03-02-2011, 02:37 PM
Hey guys,

Im looking for a rear bumper and passenger mirror for my black 99L. Those two things were messed up when I purchased the truck 2years ago and now am looking to restore her. If anyone has one, please let me know.

Man, just sold a RED one (in mint cond) last week to a guy in Illinois!

SVTLght99
03-02-2011, 03:14 PM
Yea the rear bumpers are hard to find! They don't have one at the junk yard either, except fpr chrome ones. So ill probably just pay the price and get one at ford. I've checked several websites but can't find one. Maybe someone on here can point me to the right direction. I would think late model restoration would have one but I didn't see any.

nacklas
03-02-2011, 06:08 PM
Do u have any pics of ur crowl hood?

04 RedApple
03-02-2011, 06:55 PM
Yea the rear bumpers are hard to find! They don't have one at the junk yard either, except fpr chrome ones. So ill probably just pay the price and get one at ford. I've checked several websites but can't find one. Maybe someone on here can point me to the right direction. I would think late model restoration would have one but I didn't see any.

Try these folks:
http://www.car-part.com/

dboat
03-02-2011, 08:34 PM
Got the mirror out of the way. Now I'm in search of the rear bumper, anyone?

I have one in the attic.. it is scratched up on one corner, so its not perfect, the plastic is scratched above it too..

I may have the grills too..

Dana

SVTLght99
03-02-2011, 09:31 PM
Nacklas, I can send you some pics when i get home.

Dana, does the rear bumper have any dents? If anything, I can just get it repainted. The bumper I have is dented up bad in three places.

SVTLght99
03-02-2011, 09:32 PM
Oh and i can take the grills too. Shoot me a pm on price

dboat
03-02-2011, 09:40 PM
no dents on the bumper.. well, there was a small one but I had it repaired.. btw, its black.. the rash can be repaired just needs sanding, bondo and paint.

Let me think on it, and get back to you on Friday..hadnt really planned on selling the stuff, didnt think anyone would be interested.

Dana

04 RedApple
03-07-2011, 04:09 PM
Might also give these folks a try!
http://www.autogator.com/index.html

slick-svt
03-08-2011, 06:54 AM
i have an 03 stock black hood on mine....nice and shiny....:D Post up some pics of your hood and we'll go from there....

charlie
03-13-2011, 09:45 PM
These are some parts I'm going to need if any of you guys have some in the garage that your willing to part with....

Upper and lower stock grill (99-00)

I have a new Upper stock grill. Never been mounter. You can have it... E-mail me at Charlie41@att.net for contact info

Charlie

SVTLght99
03-30-2011, 12:22 PM
I'm having alittle problem. Got this hiccup and the check engine light came on. I'm assuming its time for a tune up. The only thing is, some of the coil packs are black and are aftermarket without the motorcraft brand. I have three that are motorcraft and 5 that are black which I assume are aftermarkets. I haven't tuned the truck since I bought it and I'm showing cop #2 as the culprit. So ima just give her the tune up. Anyone here have the stock cop they are willing to part with. If not, ima just purchase both the plugs and cpacks from ford. Just thought id check here first.

dboat
03-30-2011, 02:33 PM
I'm having alittle problem. Got this hiccup and the check engine light came on. I'm assuming its time for a tune up. The only thing is, some of the coil packs are black and are aftermarket without the motorcraft brand. I have three that are motorcraft and 5 that are black which I assume are aftermarkets. I haven't tuned the truck since I bought it and I'm showing cop #2 as the culprit. So ima just give her the tune up. Anyone here have the stock cop they are willing to part with. If not, ima just purchase both the plugs and cpacks from ford. Just thought id check here first.

I got one for ya.
stop on by this weekend and pick it up.. I will make sure its still in the garage cabinet.
Dana