PDA

View Full Version : Anyone looking for a job?

mustgofaster
01-14-2011, 11:37 PM
We are going to need to hire a new equipment technician... I've worked with enough a$$holes in my life so want to find someone who can:
A) Do the Job &
B) Easy to get along with....Fun to work with would be great.

That's why I'm posting this here. I know that it's a longshot, but I have not met anyone from Talon that I didn't like.

The candidate should have mechanical & electrical skills, willing to learn & able to work both as a team & alone. Ability to read equipment schematics is a must, ability to read wiring diagrams for component level repairs would be a big plus. (If you are a little weak in electronics, but interested, LMK... Maybe we can work with you)

Additional experience that would be helpful, but not necessary.
*Silver soldering
*Welding (TIG)
*High Vacuum Deposition
*Vacuum chamber leak-checking
*PLC's

The position is coming open due to the fact that my co-worker is retiring in April.

The candidate, if hired, would work directly with me & the 2 of us will provide all equipment technical support for the facility.

The company is a Military contractor. If you are interested, LMK & I'll give you more details of what we actually do there.

Though the economy sucks, we have been fairly stable here. The job which is coming open is very secure.

Due to the nature of the business, it is a requirement that all eligible applicants are US Citizens.

So, if you are interested, let me know. Like I said... It is important to me that whomever we hire is someone that is enjoyable to work with. (I've got 30 years left until I can retire... I don't want to hate going to work for the next 30.)

If you know someone who you think would be qualified & interested, feel free to forward this info to them.

Steve

*edit* Sorry... I just realized that I put this in the wrong forum. Feel free to move it, Doug.