PDA

View Full Version : OT - Stolen Air Tools

blueoval01
02-14-2003, 08:12 PM
Don't know if any of you guys hit the pawn shops, but if you see this, please let me know. THANKS !!
It was stolen last night from my garage .........
http://www.blueoval.net/pics/compressor.jpg

dboat
02-14-2003, 08:35 PM
has got to absolutely suck!!!!

L8 APEX
02-14-2003, 11:08 PM
They did you a favor those are LOUD as heck when they run!:twitch: Very common compressor we had one we bought new from Trader's Village for 200 bucks. We ran it off a 50' 10 gauge chord behind the warehouse it made so much racket:hammer:

MadMax
02-15-2003, 02:04 AM
I'll tell you what I think. They should hang "horse thief's" in the TOWN SQUARE! :throw:

this BS is going on mucho too often.... :mad:

microsuck
02-16-2003, 09:29 PM
I'll keep an eye out for it. I always end up in ghettoville buying used junk.
Andrew

Mark #2
02-21-2003, 10:31 AM
That does suck. Did you leave the garage door open or did they break in?
Garage theft has gotten so bad in our neighborhood that I don't even mow the yard anymore with the garage open.

blueoval01
02-21-2003, 06:58 PM
Yep, it was my damn fault. I was out there working and my daughter was fixin' to leave, so I left the door open. I came inside to use the boys room and turn off a couple computers. 10 minutes I was inside and when the daughter walked out into the garage, the lawn mower was moved out into the driveway and the compressor was gone.

Your right about mowing the yard with doors open. I had a wireless remote installed last week so i could close the door from the outside without carrying one of the "clickers" with me ... :(