PDA

View Full Version : Full Time

Silver_2000
01-28-2010, 12:24 PM
As of today BossHelp Consulting will be my full time gig.

I would appreciate any consulting business that you guys can send my way.

Details on the kinds of things that I do are on my site
www.bosshelp.com

Doug

L8 APEX
01-28-2010, 01:46 PM
Okay, are you looking for another day job or staying indepenent? At least you had a few years to prepare. Holler if you need anything.

Moonshine
01-28-2010, 01:59 PM
Best of luck with it, and I'll keep up the referrals.

Silver_2000
01-28-2010, 02:23 PM
Best of luck with it, and I'll keep up the referrals.
You have rocked the referrals and I appreciate it

Silver_2000
01-28-2010, 02:25 PM
Okay, are you looking for another day job or staying indepenent? At least you had a few years to prepare. Holler if you need anything.
Thanks
Im planning on taking some time off
Im thinking about driving to Sebring for the 12 hour race and maybe spend some time going up the east coast ...

It will be interesting to see how much I can ramp up the consulting and how soon I cave and get a real job again ..

Mark #2
01-28-2010, 07:35 PM
Thanks
Im planning on taking some time off
Im thinking about driving to Sebring for the 12 hour race and maybe spend some time going up the east coast ...

It will be interesting to see how much I can ramp up the consulting and how soon I cave and get a real job again ..
Sounds like a good plan to me, I spent time visiting my siblings and dad last summer and am really glad that I did that before caving to the day job...I am still indebted to you so I will obviously recommend you.

ZeusSVT
01-29-2010, 10:46 AM
I will send anyone your way that I know may need some help. Do you have business cards too? Maybe bring some to Cars and Coffee next weeekend for us to have on our person. :tu:

Silver_2000
01-29-2010, 12:05 PM
I will send anyone your way that I know may need some help. Do you have business cards too? Maybe bring some to Cars and Coffee next weeekend for us to have on our person. :tu:yes

Ill bring some