PDA

View Full Version : Steven Segal Lawman

L8 APEX
12-03-2009, 11:09 PM
I am going to watch this for the first time.. I haven't liked him for some time now, but this looks interesting. Wasn't Shaq a cop for a while?

dboat
12-04-2009, 02:39 AM
I am going to watch this for the first time.. I haven't liked him for some time now, but this looks interesting. Wasn't Shaq a cop for a while?

Not sure about Shaq, but let us know what you think about it.. went over to A and E website... seems interesting..

Dana

Silver_2000
12-04-2009, 08:49 AM
Thanks to the heads up here I set the DVR to record it

Its pretty interesting BUT I have always thought SS was a little full of himself.
Is it required to have him say "Im a Martial Arts god" 15 times in every epeisode ?

The hokey six million dollar man visual thing they do when he is cruising around, using his super powers, to detect using his zen master skills, which seemingly innocent person walking, has a gun, and is going to run, is funny.

Its clear he has a bunch of guns and seems to know how to use them.

Its up the air how long it will stay as a series record ....

Sandman
12-04-2009, 09:15 AM
He always seems to have an underlying message in each one of his movies... like "save the environment"... I did always enjoy his nonchalant way of kicking butt.

L8 APEX
12-04-2009, 09:32 AM
As much as I don't care for his smug attitude he does the job well. It helps that Louisiana is a target rich cesspool of scum. He has good awareness and he did spot people walking with guns, smoking pot, open containers in parked cars and calling the runners. He runs a gun and applies hand to hand defense better than 90% of the cops in the country. I guess that gives him some room to gloat. at least he is always trying to train and pass it on to other LEO's.

Beaudee
12-06-2009, 08:23 PM
Steve looks like he aged 15 years since last movie,how old is he?

Silver_2000
12-06-2009, 09:18 PM
Steve looks like he aged 15 years since last movie,how old is he?
he cant be that old he doesnt have any gray hair ...:evil:evil:throw::throw:

In2deep
12-08-2009, 05:00 PM
Shaq was a deputy.. Steve looks heavier and old!!

Beaudee
12-09-2009, 08:02 PM
he cant be that old he doesnt have any gray hair ...:evil:evil:throw::throw:

He's the spokes person for just for men:d I love his finger/hand grip move in his movies