PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: WTB: 3/2 Gauge Pillar Pod (or Original Arm Pillar) and a Headliner

Bowhuntr11
11-12-2009, 08:10 PM
For an 03!! Let me know what you have!!!

smbony9
11-15-2009, 12:51 AM
i have a stock one

Bowhuntr11
11-15-2009, 07:57 PM
Guessing you mean stock arm pillar? If its for the 03 how much?

boostaholic
11-16-2009, 08:04 AM
whats the difference between the 03 and 01 pillars? i have my stock on off my 01 that has a added on 2 pod cluster that is painted the stock color and matches great. if you are interested il take what ever the cost of the pod is plus the shipping for it.

BC Lightning
11-16-2009, 10:54 AM
whats the difference between the 03 and 01 pillars? i have my stock on off my 01 that has a added on 2 pod cluster that is painted the stock color and matches great. if you are interested il take what ever the cost of the pod is plus the shipping for it.

01-04 no difference, in 99-00 it wasn't a "squared or rectangular" handle, but more rounded if that makes any sense

Bowhuntr11
11-16-2009, 02:54 PM
BC are you sure that there isn't any difference? I have heard and seen serveral things...

And its not just the handle, it is the top mold of the pillar arm. For my truck it is a shorter plastic piece then other years, I just don't know for sure which ones. I have gone through 3 different type of pillar arms, and I have been sent the wrong ones each time. I really need to take a picture, as the people I keep telling this to are confused.

Boostaholic: Well I will try to take a picture later of the type I need and you can see if it matches or not...

boostaholic
11-17-2009, 06:14 PM
BC are you sure that there isn't any difference? I have heard and seen serveral things...

And its not just the handle, it is the top mold of the pillar arm. For my truck it is a shorter plastic piece then other years, I just don't know for sure which ones. I have gone through 3 different type of pillar arms, and I have been sent the wrong ones each time. I really need to take a picture, as the people I keep telling this to are confused.

Boostaholic: Well I will try to take a picture later of the type I need and you can see if it matches or not...

il prolly be in the arlington area this saturday if you wanna meet up and see if its fits. i just got back from iraq and im craving pot bellys place is so damn good. let me know.

Bowhuntr11
11-17-2009, 08:27 PM
Hey well I asked on lightning rodder and they said that half way during the 02 year they changed them...so a 01 wont work :( dangit... thanks though!!