PDA

View Full Version : Does John (Ohmsby) Hate the Craptor more than RPM Outlet

dboat
11-05-2009, 09:21 PM
The title says it all.. you vote to decide for JJ..

does he hate the Craptor (Raptor) or RPM Outlet more? It lets you feel like the current administration, you decide which is best.. :evil

Dana

PUMP
11-05-2009, 11:28 PM
The Raptor has never seen The World Headquarters. Hard to really hate passive objects. RPM on the other hand has a really bad disposition. John likes to hold on to his crudges.

Shiner1
11-06-2009, 09:49 AM
Voted. No hate burns as deeply as the hate for RPM...........

BC Lightning
11-06-2009, 09:58 AM
I saw a Raptor the other day while I was at Best Buy, I like it, I would take off the stickers and badges to give it a cleaner look, but overall I like it

I also just ordered a few gauges from RPM Outlet. . . paid for ground shipping and they were sent over night and showed up yesterday :tu:

Ohmsby
11-06-2009, 11:01 AM
I saw a Raptor the other day while I was at Best Buy, I like it, I would take off the stickers and badges to give it a cleaner look, but overall I like it

I also just ordered a few gauges from RPM Outlet. . . paid for ground shipping and they were sent over night and showed up yesterday :tu:

Are you sure the gauges work? And as far as the Raptor goes sure remove this replace that change this....but if my Grandma had balls she would be my Grandpa:eek2:

Shiner1
11-06-2009, 11:25 AM
Are you sure the gauges work? And as far as the Raptor goes sure remove this replace that change this....but if my Grandma had balls she would be my Grandpa:eek2:

LMAO!! I just spit coffee all over my keyboard and sucked the donut I was eating up my nose. :rll:

ZeusSVT
11-06-2009, 01:05 PM

:rll::rll::rll:

BC Lightning
11-06-2009, 04:50 PM

It will still be some time before I can test to see if the gauges work

As far as a Lightning goes, once you swap this, change that, new tires, blower swap . . . . Just saying that the Raptor is a cool truck

Ohmsby
11-06-2009, 08:55 PM
I will save you the trouble the gauges do not work or another RPM favorite they have double billed you. Maybe not today but sometime in the near future.

The Lightning was the baddest mofo on the block when it hit the scene and really was an attention getter. Sure we made it better "that is our sickness and unfortunately there is no known cure"

The craptor is a wet bottle rocket at best. Even if you get it to lite the damn thing really is not that impressive

on a side note how is the truck coming along?

In2deep
11-06-2009, 11:20 PM

:rll::rll::rll::rll::rll::rll::rll:

BC Lightning
11-08-2009, 02:07 AM
on a side note how is the truck coming along?

Its coming along slowly but surely, frame is getting mocked up and worked on, c-notch, boxing the rear frame, new trans mount, interior is coming together, In the next month or two I will be taking the motor down to Houston and bolting it up to the frame, then we can drop the cab back on

My build thread:

http://www.lightningrodder.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10777

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y7/MichaelBic38/LightningCab.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y7/MichaelBic38/XBraceRemoved.jpg

Ohmsby
11-09-2009, 11:14 AM
it's definitely apart. What seats are those?

BC Lightning
11-11-2009, 08:48 AM
it's definitely apart. What seats are those?

Navigator seats, I'm taking stock Lightning backs and using them with Navi seat bottoms, the seat frame bolted right up to the stock seat holes. Tim Skelton is sending me a wiring diagram so the heated seat bottoms will work