PDA

View Full Version : Free: Various Ford parts

lenard_hester
09-06-2009, 08:44 AM
Ok, so my parents bought a new house a couple of months ago and the guy who lived there before was apparently a Ford mechanic. When he moved out, he left a lot of Ford parts (still in the boxes) in the shed in the back yard. These parts are free to anyone who wants to pick them up. I am not entirely sure what kinds of parts they are, but I will try to get over there this afternoon to get a general idea. There are also a bunch of Ford service manuals from various years that are available as well. We will be cleaning out (throwing away) everything in the shed either Tuesday or Wednesday, so if you want any of it you will need to get it before then. The house is in Highland Village. If you want to come pick through them, send me a PM and a time when you would like to come and we will see what we can set up.

mustgofaster
09-06-2009, 08:27 PM
I may be interested in any manuals you might have from the 93'ish era... trucks in particular, or E4OD trans. If there are any 92'-96 F-series parts, I may be interested as well.

A long shot... I'll have to find the part #, but the intake runner solenoid, (vacuum switch) for a 96' Windstar with the 3.8 would be high on my list as well.