PDA

View Full Version : October showdown against Chevy guys

toddwarren
07-24-2009, 02:54 PM
As I recall the next grudge match with the Chevy guys is October?

Was the location San Antonio? Ennis sure sounds better to me.

I kind of miss those chevy guys and T. Hogg going after it daily (LOL)

HARLEY/SC
07-24-2009, 03:40 PM
So its finally gonna be in october.

Shiner1
07-24-2009, 04:18 PM
Just my .2 but I'd rather not drive to SA. But If that's the case I'll be putting mines back on a trailer for the trip down. The whining can begin now:bs

SS THiS
07-25-2009, 10:00 AM
So this is still going to happen? I would love to tangle with some 6.0 with Twin Turbos :D

T Hogg
07-28-2009, 11:36 AM
Has anyone heard from the Chevy/LS1 truck guys if they still want to do this? If so I think we need to lock in a time and place soon.

I'm ready for round two.:tu:

toddwarren
07-28-2009, 01:22 PM
Drods? was he the Chevy spokesman? T Hogg I believe DRODS had
posted something about racing a month ago in San Antonio, I believe he stated he was going for the 10's in the quarter! Never heard if he got there.

Ron might need to bring his truck and trailer out for one last meet, who knows when Ron runs 10's with a for sale sign in the window he might find some interested parties.

HARLEY/SC
07-28-2009, 02:06 PM
Has anyone heard from the Chevy/LS1 truck guys if they still want to do this? If so I think we need to lock in a time and place soon.

I'm ready for round two.:tu:

U n me both.. +1:tu:

Shiner1
07-28-2009, 02:07 PM
LMAO...that would be great!!! He might decide to keep it after that ...

DamnYankee
08-02-2009, 09:33 AM
We (ls1truck) have a lot of members in the San Antonio area so for most of them it's not a big deal for October. There are a few of us in the metroplex that simply can't swing another trip like that out of town yet. I have yet to take a decent vacation this year, so not sure if I or a few others would be able to make an October meet. But if you guys can swing it, go for it. A few of you are members over there too, so post up...!

And most of the guys aren't going to slam you for trailering a vehicle on a 10-hour round trip. Ignore the ones that do.

DBRODS
08-03-2009, 10:04 PM
Hey Guys, I'm definatley down for a 2nd meet with a little cooler weather. It could be at Ennis or San Antonio. Or we could even have it at Temple, it would be a good central location, plus the track is alot better than it used to be. I go on occassion on the TnT nights. I can put a thread up on our site and see who is down.

Shiner1
08-04-2009, 09:14 AM
Sounds like fun. Like I said before, I'd rather not drive all the way to SA but if that's the place so be it. Moze, I know what you mean. Just gets old after a while. Your one of the good ones though. Looking forward to our next meeting. :tu: