PDA

View Full Version : Plugs for good USA companies

PUMP
06-30-2009, 12:18 PM
We hear so many complaints about product reliability and poor customer service from American companiies that we tend to forget that there are many good ones. The following is a plug for a couple of the good guys:

A few weeks ago I noticed that the velcro hook material that holds down the sides of my Access roll up toneau cover was disintegrating from the Texas sun (5-years old). Called Agri-Cover (the product manufacturer) to inquire about replacement. They sent me full replacement kit for the velcro (about 15-feet 1.5" wide mounted on plastic slid-in strips) free of charge (not even shipping). No hazzles, no questions except for purchase date and serial number.)

Then today, while cleaning the K&N air filter, the gasket that fits on the upper air box got torn. Called K&N to see about getting a new gasket. Only question was, "How old was it?" (5-years). They are sending me a new gasket - no charge.

My hats off to both of the above companies for standing behind their products.:bows:bows:bows

Silver_2000
06-30-2009, 12:20 PM
Bed rug company was same way :tu::tu:

mikelemoine
07-02-2009, 08:08 PM
Then today, while cleaning the K&N air filter, the gasket that fits on the upper air box got torn. Called K&N to see about getting a new gasket. Only question was, "How old was it?" (5-years). They are sending me a new gasket - no charge.

My hats off to both of the above companies for standing behind their products.:bows:bows:bows

Yeah but once you go 1 million and 1 miles on that K&N they will probably tell you tough luck hehe:rll:

In2deep
07-03-2009, 09:55 AM
K&n took care of me as well, sent all new rubber pieces when i bought mine used for free..