PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: another ARE bed cover. $100

boostaholic
04-18-2009, 05:53 AM
sold!!!

N2Otorious
04-18-2009, 09:00 AM
I have a silver ARE bed cover that was off of my 2001 L. it was taken off b/c i wanted to go with a cerivinis spoiler plus i really didnt like it. the bed cover came with my truck and has the "wing" for it that looks like a SN95 spoiler. all hardware included.

asking $100 picked up or i could meet/deliver in the ftworth/arlington/burleson area. for $50 bucks more i can fill the mounting holes and prep for paint and all you will have to do is get it painted. Im if you wanted it painted by me we could work something out.

im currently deployed but will be back in the states around the end of next month. you can go get it now or wait till i get back. its located in alvarado.

i do not have pics as of right now but can get them in the future. this is all i have for pics http://www.cardomain.com/ride/208882/5

How much more would it be for you to paint it white, my L is a 2000.

boostaholic
04-18-2009, 10:06 AM
How much more would it be for you to paint it white, my L is a 2000.

id have to ask my ole man its actually his shop and he could get me a quote prolly. if you can get the materials il do it for cost of the paper and tape. you will need the paint (premixed with blenders and such) and clear with activator. i tried to do a search for paint dealers but its not showing crap. look in the yellow pages for paint dealers that sale PPG paint. you will be able to tell them what you are doing and they can help you. if they say anything about sealers dont worrie about that we can take care of it.

N2Otorious
04-18-2009, 10:09 AM
id have to ask my ole man its actually his shop and he could get me a quote prolly. if you can get the materials il do it for cost of the paper and tape. you will need the paint (premixed with blenders and such) and clear with activator. i tried to do a search for paint dealers but its not showing crap. look in the yellow pages for paint dealers that sale PPG paint. you will be able to tell them what you are doing and they can help you. if they say anything about sealers dont worrie about that we can take care of it.

ABC auto carrys PPG here in town. How much paint... a pint?

boostaholic
04-18-2009, 11:07 AM
a pint would prolly get the job done..

keep in mind i wont be home until after the 15th of next month. i can have it painted in a day though no problem. i would ask my ole man but hes been busy working on a few cars getting them ready of auction and shows.

Showtime
04-18-2009, 05:13 PM
pm sent. i'll take it just the way it is if John doesnt want it. i happen to know the best painter in the world to paint it. :icon_mrgreen:

boostaholic
04-19-2009, 12:52 AM
so you know my oleman? :icon_mrgreen: im sure who ever gets it when you pick it up there will be something badass in the garage and you will understand why i think my oleman is the best.

boostaholic
04-19-2009, 12:55 AM
john i tried to send a PM but your box is full. i dont want to sale the bed cover out from under you but i need to know if you really want it and are going to get the materials to have it painted. kenny has cash in hand and i told him you had first dibs. let me know. thanks man.

N2Otorious
04-19-2009, 12:56 AM
pm sent. i'll take it just the way it is if John doesnt want it. i happen to know the best painter in the world to paint it. :icon_mrgreen:

You can have it Kenny...

There is one on here every once in a while, I wait till a white one comes along.. :icon_mrgreen:

N2Otorious
04-19-2009, 12:59 AM
john i tried to send a PM but your box is full. i dont want to sale the bed cover out from under you but i need to know if you really want it and are going to get the materials to have it painted. kenny has cash in hand and i told him you had first dibs. let me know. thanks man.

I appreciate it, I was under the L fighting the exhaust all day, and didn't get a chance to goto ABC to check on paint.

Sell it to kenny, there will be another on here before too long.. :tu:

boostaholic
04-19-2009, 08:09 AM
I appreciate it, I was under the L fighting the exhaust all day, and didn't get a chance to goto ABC to check on paint.

Sell it to kenny, there will be another on here before too long.. :tu:

thanks john if i see one for cheap somewhere il call dibs on it for you.

N2Otorious
04-19-2009, 10:14 AM
thanks john if i see one for cheap somewhere il call dibs on it for you.

White one please.. :tu:

Showtime
04-19-2009, 01:41 PM
so you know my oleman? :icon_mrgreen: im sure who ever gets it when you pick it up there will be something badass in the garage and you will understand why i think my oleman is the best.

actually i was refering to me haha. i was a painter for 17 years, got out of the business 6 years ago. hey John, thanks for passing on the cover. i'll keep my eyes open for a white one for you. :tu:

boostaholic
04-22-2009, 12:55 PM
still for sale

svtroky
04-22-2009, 03:57 PM
if u still have it ill take it when do u want me to go get it.

nacklas
04-22-2009, 10:41 PM
still for sale

Replyed to your pm!