PDA

View Full Version : 11.20 Lightning...me starting quite a ways back *Video*

TT_6SPD_95
04-06-2009, 04:39 PM
Well I said that I was going to come up with some other videos and here is one that I found that someone had taken of my car. I raced a couple people this night quite a while back and I will post the other video that was taken after putfile.com comes back up.

I was supposed to race a very modded out Cobra, but he had some issues that night. We were just standing around talking and decided to try and set something up as boredom was taking over, so everyone came up with this race for me. The race was with a Lightning that ran 11.20's and the kicker was that I had to start at least 7 cars back and ended up giving him the hit. :) This was kind of interesting as I had never done this kind of race before.

We setup the race where I would take off and as soon as they saw my lights move they would go. Well that first race didn't work out as they took off way too early because they said that the semi coming up behind spooked them, so they just took off. Oh well. The 2nd race was much more simple...I flashed them to go, waited for them to go and then I went. :) This is the first time I have done a race like this...we didn't go a full 1/4, but did go past the 1/8 for sure.

After this race later on that night I raced a modded GSXR 1000 that ran 9.40 and a low 10 second bike from a stop. This is the one where the video is unavailable right now because putfile.com is down. I will just put this video in here when putfile.com comes back up.

Anyway...here is the video of the Lightning race:

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=10589291

In2deep
04-06-2009, 04:46 PM
Nice, I love the supra..