PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Lightning Floor Mats

0'Lightning
03-19-2009, 01:36 AM
When I bought my truck a year ago it came with some heavy duty floor mats. It's finally time to buy some stock Lightning floor mats. Any one have a extra set? Know where to buy some?

tiffo60
03-19-2009, 07:19 AM
When I bought my truck a year ago it came with some heavy duty floor mats. It's finally time to buy some stock Lightning floor mats. Any one have a extra set? Know where to buy some?

chickenears sell some really nice sets

http://www.chickenears.com/mat_order_form.htm

dboat
03-19-2009, 07:58 AM
I might have some I can sell you..depends on what you really want...if you are just looking for a usable pair or are you looking for a show type of pair... I have several pairs that I have collected over the years.

Dana

0'Lightning
03-19-2009, 04:06 PM
Have you moved back to Texas yet?

I want some nice ones...

I like the chickenears but I dont really want to spend more then $80 on floor mats if at all possible. If Dana doesnt have what I'm looking for it might come to chickenears

dboat
03-19-2009, 04:39 PM
Have you moved back to Texas yet?

I want some nice ones...

I like the chickenears but I dont really want to spend more then $80 on floor mats if at all possible. If Dana doesnt have what I'm looking for it might come to chickenears

not yet... I will be there in a couple of weeks, but all my stuff within 3 months.. if I have chance, I will go to the garage and see what I have available.. I might have something that you might like.. give me a day or so.

Dana

1stlightning
03-23-2009, 09:21 AM
Look on ebay. I bought mine on there. They have the lightning logo embrordered in them and fit perfect.

Silver_2000
03-23-2009, 09:37 AM
NLOC sells mats

BC Lightning
03-23-2009, 10:00 AM
Chickenears has the best mats IMO

I had some back ones with silver Lightning stitched from there and they lasted about 2 years before they started to wear