PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: JLP Sheet Metal Plenum For KB

TXLIGHTNING
03-04-2009, 06:31 PM
If anyone has one up for grabs let me know :beer:

L8 APEX
03-06-2009, 05:23 PM
Make sure it is the big mouth for KB not sheet metal for Heaton..

TXLIGHTNING
03-06-2009, 05:34 PM
Make sure it is the big mouth for KB not sheet metal for Heaton.. Gotcha TC :tu: I just noticed a few weeks ago they make one for the Eaton :tex Looks like I will be buying new.

my2002lightning
03-08-2009, 11:09 AM
LOL . . . NO!!!:evil;)

O/T, but did you see the Gonzaga v. Carwin and Rampage v. Jardine fight last night?

I was surprised Gonzaga went down so fast and Jardine didn't take it to the ground, as it was more stand-up.

If anyone has one up for grabs let me know :beer:

TXLIGHTNING
03-08-2009, 01:59 PM
LOL . . . NO!!!:evil;)

O/T, but did you see the Gonzaga v. Carwin and Rampage v. Jardine fight last night?

I was surprised Gonzaga went down so fast and Jardine didn't take it to the ground, as it was more stand-up. :rll:NO!!! LOL! I watched the whole thing. There was some good fights on that card last night. I love to see the stand up take over every now and then :tu: It sucks that Frank Mir hurt his knee, I think he will take Brock Lesnar again when the time comes.

my2002lightning
03-10-2009, 10:43 PM
I like seeing the better fighters transition from stand-up / ground-game and all the different facets of the whole MMA fighting spectrum. Lesnar's a beast at 6'3" and 276#, though. :eek2:

I'd like to see Cro-Cop return to UFC, too. That high right-kick from Gonzaga at UFC 70 was hard to watch. Ouch! :crying:

:rll:NO!!! LOL! I watched the whole thing. There was some good fights on that card last night. I love to see the stand up take over every now and then :tu: It sucks that Frank Mir hurt his knee, I think he will take Brock Lesnar again when the time comes.